HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event Empty
PostSubject: Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event   Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 5:32 am

Last night on Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer stated that Vince McMahon told his production team that, as of now, the main event of Wrestlemania will be a Triple Threat Match including Daniel Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event   Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 5:34 am

Wouldn't shock me at all if this is true.

But is this going to happen every damn year when Daniel Bryan doesn't win the Rumble? <_<
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event   Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 5:42 am

I think once fans believe Daniel Bryan is a top star in the eyes of the company and that, once we stop cheering, he won't be recycled back into feuds with fucking Sheamus in the mid card, that fans will stop being so insistent. It's a good hill to die on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event   Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:08 am

When they realize that Bryan is a top star, the hijacking stops.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event   Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:44 am

It's WWE's fault. They didn't do anything exciting with Roman Reigns before The Royal Rumble. I know he just came back from injury as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event   Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 12:54 pm

I'd say they're pretty much definitely going with a Roman Reigns heel turn then. I don\'t know Hopefully for a Seth Rollins cash in rather than Reigns winning the title & going heel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event   Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 1:06 pm

I agree WWE have been ultra thick in booking Bryan, but I'm concerned this is going to happen whenever Bryan loses the title/doesn't win it in general even when it's all legit and sensible booking.

And Roman Reigns heel...I'm really not sure on that. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event   Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 1:44 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
It's WWE's fault. They didn't do anything exciting with Roman Reigns before The Royal Rumble. I know he just came back from injury as well.
When people come back, don't stick them in feuds with Big Show or Kane. Something always seems to go bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event   Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 1:46 pm

this could easily be Vince trolling with the fans. but if it happens meh, because the right thing to do is have Seth cash in the MITB to end WM 31 as champion.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event   Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 2:27 pm

Seth cashing in should be in the first segment of Raw the next night. Makes the whole show must-see, especially if it involves a Roman Reigns spear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event   Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 2:32 pm

IMO It would have a better impact if it was done to end wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event   Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 3:12 pm

I don't think it's so much "Bryan didn't win, I'm mad." more than it is "WWE is purposely trying to shit on Bryan as much as possible and hope the fans forget about him so they can push someone else and the fans are not going to let it happen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event   Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 3:14 pm

Smartest thing Razors said in quite some time
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event   Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 3:17 pm

Dead and Razor are now friends clap
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event   Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 5:17 pm

Batman wrote:
I don't think it's so much "Bryan didn't win, I'm mad." more than it is "WWE is purposely trying to shit on Bryan as much as possible and hope the fans forget about him so they can push someone else and the fans are not going to let it happen."

Exactly, and it ties into CM Punk. The "marks" seen this garbage drive CM Punk out of the industry and they won't let it happen again. Push the guys that are over and making you money, period.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event   Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestlemania Spoilers? Observer Radio quote on Main Event

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1