HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

E-Volition Grades

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

E-Volition Grades Empty
PostSubject: E-Volition Grades   E-Volition Grades EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 2:55 pm

DICK HOLIDAY VS. DANTE CROSS
SINGLES MATCH
GRADER: NONE

Double No-Show.

NEW MISERABLE EXPERIENCE VS. DWIGHT LIGHT'S & BEHEMATH
BAR ROOM BRAWL

Double No-Show.

MICHAEL AUSTIN VS. E.G. DEAL
BURIED ALIVE MATCH
GRADER: RILEY

Michael Austin: A very quick match right here. Everything seem to have gone by so fast that it seemed like there wasn't barely enough action. The only thing that I see that you may have sprinkled alittle action was when you had Michael set up his Finishing Move, and had Michael line him up and then just Curbed Stomped him into the Shovel. Pretty brutal.

E.G. Deal: Really great action from you, Your Description was great and the action was pretty good. I thought it would have been great to have seen Michael spear Deal though the Barricade as it would have added another side to this match. The Chokeslam followed by the tombstone near the grave really putted away this match nicely.

Verdict: I'm going to give this one to E.G. Deal as his seems rather well formed and developed than Michael's match. Really sucks to see this match end up like this as I know both guys could pull of a great match, especially for a match type like this.

XTREME ICON VS. JHALC VS. RAZOR XTREME VS. ???
MONSTER'S BALL MATCH

All Four Men have No-Showed.

JARED JERUSALEM VS. MIKE MECCA
BARBED WIRE MASSCURE

This Match ends in a No-Contest.

ROB CHAPMAN © VS. AKIRA KOBAYASHI ©
KNOCKOUT ONLY CAGE MATCH; XWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP © AND XWA CRUSIER X CHAMPIONSHIP ©

Double No-Show.

BLOODY MARY © VS. MINKARO
TABLES, LADDERS & CHAIRS MATCH; XWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP ©

Minkaro has won via., No-Show as Snoopz is taking a break from the Fed. Hope to see you return soon man.

Last edited by Riley Williamson on Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

E-Volition Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Volition Grades   E-Volition Grades EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 2:27 am

Gradings are posted.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson

E-Volition Grades

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1