HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New gimmick for Kalisto?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

New gimmick for Kalisto? Empty
PostSubject: New gimmick for Kalisto?   New gimmick for Kalisto? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:57 pm

submitted an hour ago by MetsFan4Ever [+1]

Sin Cara's been wrestling in singles as of late on Raw & Smackdown. And he and Kalisto recently dropped the NXT Tag Team Titles.

It's because creative has been toying with a different gimmick for Kalisto. With the impending loss of Rey Mysterio, and the bust of Sin Cara, WWE is looking for a new masked star to take over, which would have been Kalisto, obviously.

But recently NXT officials tried Kalisto out with a new, unmasked gimmick: a gay hair stylist.

He blew away officials, no pun intended, with his portrayal, to the point that he is seriously being considered doing that gimmick instead of continuing with the Kalisto gimmick.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: New gimmick for Kalisto?   New gimmick for Kalisto? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:06 pm

Bruh......

Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: New gimmick for Kalisto?   New gimmick for Kalisto? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:46 pm

New gimmick for Kalisto? X0iq6P3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: New gimmick for Kalisto?   New gimmick for Kalisto? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:48 pm

Funny

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: New gimmick for Kalisto?   New gimmick for Kalisto? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:30 pm

I highly doubt that. Fuck Metsfan.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: New gimmick for Kalisto?   New gimmick for Kalisto? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:38 pm

A gay hair stylist? NAH

PostSubject: Re: New gimmick for Kalisto?   New gimmick for Kalisto? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:48 pm

Should just pair him up with Sin Cara like in NXT, but put em in the main roster tag team division. It would help the tag division
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New gimmick for Kalisto?   New gimmick for Kalisto? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 7:06 pm

wouldn't surprise me. WWE loves to make people play a certain character for years in their farm area, they master and make the character their own, just to turn them into a new character right before they debut on the main roster.
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: New gimmick for Kalisto?   New gimmick for Kalisto? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 9:16 pm

YOUUUU LOOOK SOOO-OOHH GOOD TO ME
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New gimmick for Kalisto?   New gimmick for Kalisto? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:24 pm

Holy sh...
His match specialty will be "Hair vs Hair" gimmicked TLCS Matches I suppose?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New gimmick for Kalisto?   New gimmick for Kalisto? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 12:37 pm

As we reported yesterday, Reddit user MetsFan4Ever claimed WWE is testing out a gay hairstylist gimmick for NXT star Kalisto, however, The Wrestling Observer reports WWE has issued a public statement denying the claim saying there is no truth to the gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: New gimmick for Kalisto?   New gimmick for Kalisto? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 12:48 pm

I'm so surprised that MetsFan was wrong, as per usual. I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New gimmick for Kalisto?   New gimmick for Kalisto? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 6:17 pm

Yet he's been right about a lot of shit. Just because YOU dont want to believe it, doesnt make it automatically wrong.

- Call it backtracking if you want, because it sounds a bit like it, but WWE insider (and Reddit user) MetsFan4Ever has responded to WWE denying his suggestion that Kallisto could be debuting a new gimmick as a gay hairstylist. His response is below:

Never did I say this was going to happen 100 percent. WWE apparently released a statement saying the rumor wasn’t true. That is exactly what it was. If you notice the headline even has a question mark. This was a report given to me. But it was never 100 percent confirmed by me or anyone else.

He adds later in the thread:

This story caught fire so fast. I’m shocked by how far people took this. I’m reporting what I’ve heard. Again, never did I say this was definitely happening. But people took to Twitter right away and put words in my mouth.

To be perfectly fair to him, he did say (and we did report) that WWE was only “seriously considering” the gimmick change, not moving forward with plans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New gimmick for Kalisto?   New gimmick for Kalisto? Empty

Back to top Go down

New gimmick for Kalisto?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1