HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mine and Snoopz New Favorite

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Mine and Snoopz New Favorite  Empty
PostSubject: Mine and Snoopz New Favorite    Mine and Snoopz New Favorite  EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 1:25 pm

The Fucking Machine Brian Cage 

Mine and Snoopz New Favorite  Brian-Cage-4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mine and Snoopz New Favorite    Mine and Snoopz New Favorite  EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 1:52 pm

:o you're liking an indy guy?! you know he works the lucha style, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mine and Snoopz New Favorite    Mine and Snoopz New Favorite  EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 2:03 pm

Indy guy? pppfff This a guy who a mother fucking Star in Lucha Underground now Cool

Anyways I never said I hated the Lucha style or the high flyer style. But I believe that shouldn't be the only style, not everyone needs to work like that. Not everyone needs to be a mat base wrestler, submission wrestlers, brawler, or powerhouse. You got to have a little bit of everything.

And what makes Brian so awesome is that he mixes two styles that rarely mix. The Power and high flying styles.
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: Mine and Snoopz New Favorite    Mine and Snoopz New Favorite  EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 2:22 pm

I bet he's not as good as R-Truth.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Mine and Snoopz New Favorite    Mine and Snoopz New Favorite  EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 2:29 pm

He looks like the type of person who eats nothing but protein shakes, protein bars, and spends thousands of dollars on whey protein.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mine and Snoopz New Favorite    Mine and Snoopz New Favorite  EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 2:31 pm

Bad News Bull wrote:
Indy guy? pppfff This a guy who a mother fucking Star in Lucha Underground now Cool

Anyways I never said I hated the Lucha style or the high flyer style. But I believe that shouldn't be the only style, not everyone needs to work like that. Not everyone needs to be a mat base wrestler, submission wrestlers, brawler, or powerhouse. You got to have a little bit of everything.

And what makes Brian so awesome is that he mixes two styles that rarely mix. The Power and high flying styles.

He's also in PWG
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Mine and Snoopz New Favorite    Mine and Snoopz New Favorite  EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 2:42 pm

Myke wrote:
He looks like the type of person who eats nothing but protein shakes, protein bars, and spends thousands of dollars on whey protein.

Yeah That

But then again, so does John Cena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mine and Snoopz New Favorite    Mine and Snoopz New Favorite  EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 2:50 pm

His abs seem like they are popping out of his body.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Mine and Snoopz New Favorite    Mine and Snoopz New Favorite  EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 3:17 pm

Bull just likes him for his body Thirsty Mofos

PostSubject: Re: Mine and Snoopz New Favorite    Mine and Snoopz New Favorite  EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 3:19 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mine and Snoopz New Favorite    Mine and Snoopz New Favorite  EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 3:22 pm

Last night me and Snoopz watched Lucha Underground, we never knew about this before and he was facing Prince Puma. We made fun of him a little before and during the match. I was doing a goldberg chant when Cage hits Puma with a jackhammer and a second later the fucker rolls to the corner and does a 2nd rope moonsault. Snoopz said "I think he heard your goldberg comment."
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mine and Snoopz New Favorite    Mine and Snoopz New Favorite  EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 3:39 pm

This nigga trash Bruh......

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: Mine and Snoopz New Favorite    Mine and Snoopz New Favorite  EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 3:45 pm

That guy vs Uhaa Nation would be an interesting bout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mine and Snoopz New Favorite    Mine and Snoopz New Favorite  EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 3:47 pm

He looks like Homicide on steroids.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Mine and Snoopz New Favorite    Mine and Snoopz New Favorite  EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:07 pm

The haircut makes me miss Test more Sad
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Mine and Snoopz New Favorite    Mine and Snoopz New Favorite  EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 6:14 pm

I might go to one of their shows since they're REAAAALLY close to me.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Mine and Snoopz New Favorite    Mine and Snoopz New Favorite  EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 6:15 pm

The shows to be happening right across the street from Razor Thirsty Mofos

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Mine and Snoopz New Favorite    Mine and Snoopz New Favorite  EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 6:17 pm

Nah, they're about 20-30 mins or so away, but that girl from my job keeps inviting me to go with her so I might.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mine and Snoopz New Favorite    Mine and Snoopz New Favorite  EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 7:06 pm

Get in there Razor!

And I have never heard of this guy
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Mine and Snoopz New Favorite    Mine and Snoopz New Favorite  EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 7:09 pm

Yeah Yeah
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Mine and Snoopz New Favorite    Mine and Snoopz New Favorite  EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:13 pm

I find it amusing that Bull watches a couple/few episodes (or maybe just matches) of Lucha Underground, and now according to his signature, it beats everything else.

INB4 Bull compares everything wrestling to LU and Senior Roided in the OP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mine and Snoopz New Favorite    Mine and Snoopz New Favorite  EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:28 pm

^ I am not allowed to be a fan of it? Can't show I am fan of it? Sorry for breaking the law good sir.

Last edited by Bad News Bull on Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Mine and Snoopz New Favorite    Mine and Snoopz New Favorite  EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:36 pm

New Japan > Everyone else Thirsty Mofos

PostSubject: Re: Mine and Snoopz New Favorite    Mine and Snoopz New Favorite  EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:39 pm

R-Truth > Everything else
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mine and Snoopz New Favorite    Mine and Snoopz New Favorite  EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:39 pm

^ R-truth is on a different level, not fair to compare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mine and Snoopz New Favorite    Mine and Snoopz New Favorite  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mine and Snoopz New Favorite

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next