HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sin Cara Talks WWE & What It’s Like Working For The Company, His Inspirations To Start Wrestling, Is There Anything Too Dangerous For A Luchador?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Sin Cara Talks WWE & What It’s Like Working For The Company, His Inspirations To Start Wrestling, Is There Anything Too Dangerous For A Luchador? Empty
PostSubject: Sin Cara Talks WWE & What It’s Like Working For The Company, His Inspirations To Start Wrestling, Is There Anything Too Dangerous For A Luchador?   Sin Cara Talks WWE & What It’s Like Working For The Company, His Inspirations To Start Wrestling, Is There Anything Too Dangerous For A Luchador? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 10:38 am

WWE Superstar Sin Cara recently spoke with WhatsUpPub.com to promote Friday’s WWE live event in Las Cruces, New Mexico at the Pan American Center.

Sin Cara spoke on a number of topics, including what and who inspired him to break into wrestling, wrestling as a luchador, working for WWE, and more. You can read a few excerpts below:

Sin Cara on his inspirations in pro wrestling:

My grandfather was the one who would always take me to the arenas in Juarez to watch wrestling. Ever since I can remember, I just wanted to be a wrestler. It was awesome for me to be able to see Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, all those guys that started in Cd. Juarez, be successful in their careers. That gave me the motivation. If they could do it, I could do it.

Does Cara think there are any moves that are too dangerous, even for luchadors?

Anything we do using the ropes always carries a higher percentage of intensity. The only way of learning is just trying it, and that’s how I learned. Sometimes you get a bruise, sometimes you get certain things that hurt. Other than that, I never really paid attention to things like that. There’s a lot of things that are dangerous, but I’ve learned to learn the things I can do best and that’s what I always try to do – the best that I can in the ring.

What does Cara think about working for WWE?

It’s a lot of work, man [laughs]. It’s very fun; it’s like a dream come true. We do travel a lot, but I can’t complain. Every time I’m out there, I always think, “This is what I wanted to do when I was a little kid,” so I always take pleasure in everything that I do and have fun with it. I understand that this doesn’t last forever, so I’m trying to do the best that I can while my body can hold up. I always treasure every time I’m out there.

http://www.whatsuppub.com/sports/article_26ea89f2-a70d-11e4-8fc4-53a1c14a6169.html?mode=jqm
Back to top Go down

Sin Cara Talks WWE & What It’s Like Working For The Company, His Inspirations To Start Wrestling, Is There Anything Too Dangerous For A Luchador?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1