HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Curtis Axel is still claiming he won the 2015 Royal Rumble

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Curtis Axel is still claiming he won the 2015 Royal Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Curtis Axel is still claiming he won the 2015 Royal Rumble   Curtis Axel is still claiming he won the 2015 Royal Rumble EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 3:22 pm

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2015/1/26/7917015/curtis-axel-is-still-claiming-he-won-the-2015-royal-rumble-and-he-has-supporters

As  the Northeastern United States brace for a blizzard and the world waits to see what a WWE Raw studio showlooks like in the 21st century, let's take a break from ranting and raving about Royal Rumble and how WWE treats us fans.

Depending on your level of Curtis Axel fandom (mine is full McGillicutty), his Twitter activity of the last fifteen or so hours is either intentionally or unintentionally hilarious.  The Axe Man, who was announced as Rumble entrant #6, but he was attacked by Erick Rowan and never made it to the ring.  "Big Red" entered in his place, temporarily re-teamed with his "brother" Luke Harper to work over the leader of their former family, Bray Wyatt, before both were dumped by The Eater of Worlds.

The son of Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig is taking that to mean he was never tossed out of the ring and is therefore the winner:

Curtis Axel        ✔ @RealCurtisAxel
Follow
Got jumped by lamb-guy & lose my spot in the #RoyalRumble? Never eliminated! I'm your winner dammit! I want @BrockLesnar at #WrestleMania!
11:28 PM - 25 Jan 2015

Curtis Axel        ✔ @RealCurtisAxel
Follow
The people know! You all saw it! Trending world wide during  whole #RoyalRumble. I want my #WRESTLEMANIA match!
11:29 PM - 25 Jan 2015

And he's not alone.  Active roster member and Prince of Positivity, Xavier Woods of The New Day is on his side:
Curtis Axel is still claiming he won the 2015 Royal Rumble B8Sk36oCUAAs-49
Xavier Woods        ✔ @XavierWoodsPhD
Follow
Hartford, CT is cold... Everybody stay safe. Time to buckle down - write some of a paper, and play ps4. #Remember 
11:43 AM - 26 Jan 2015

As are veterans like Lance Storm and Tommy Dreamer:

Lance Storm @LanceStorm
Follow
What about Curtis Axel? #RoyalRumble
10:46 PM - 25 Jan 2015

Tommy Dreamer        ✔ @THETOMMYDREAMER
Follow
2 BIIGGEST questions 1.is @RonKillings @TestifyDevon stunt double 2. @RealCurtisAxel Going to Wrestlemania or still under ring #RoyalRumble
11:49 PM - 25 Jan 2015
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Axel is still claiming he won the 2015 Royal Rumble   Curtis Axel is still claiming he won the 2015 Royal Rumble EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:35 pm

Better than Reigns. I aint bothered

#BetterthanRyback
#BetterthanReigns
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Axel is still claiming he won the 2015 Royal Rumble   Curtis Axel is still claiming he won the 2015 Royal Rumble EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:41 pm

I hope Curtis Axel just randomly enters a ring and throws Roman Reigns over the top rope and celebrates. He'll probably just get squashed afterwards but it'll still be funny.

TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Axel is still claiming he won the 2015 Royal Rumble   Curtis Axel is still claiming he won the 2015 Royal Rumble EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:14 pm

At Wrestlemania.

That would be the only way to send the crowd home happy.

Reigns vs Lesnar, crowd booing the fuck out of both of them. Axel runs in and dumps Reigns over the top. Lesnar looks at him funny, Axel tries to fight Lesnar. Brock and Roman beat the shit out of Axel. Reigns wins by DQ. Trollface!
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Axel is still claiming he won the 2015 Royal Rumble   Curtis Axel is still claiming he won the 2015 Royal Rumble EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:15 pm

ROFL!

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Axel is still claiming he won the 2015 Royal Rumble   Curtis Axel is still claiming he won the 2015 Royal Rumble EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:34 pm

Yes please haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Axel is still claiming he won the 2015 Royal Rumble   Curtis Axel is still claiming he won the 2015 Royal Rumble Empty

Back to top Go down

Curtis Axel is still claiming he won the 2015 Royal Rumble

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1