HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Early Plans For WWE Hell in a Cell, Matches Discussed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Early Plans For WWE Hell in a Cell, Matches Discussed Empty
PostSubject: Early Plans For WWE Hell in a Cell, Matches Discussed   Early Plans For WWE Hell in a Cell, Matches Discussed EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:01 am

F4WOnline.com is reporting that a rematch between Kane and Bray Wyatt will most likely take place at WWE Hell in a Cell. The plan is for Kane to return after Night of Champions and continue his feud with Wyatt.

Furthermore, Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan is penciled in for the next few months. WWE is planning on this feud carrying throughout the fall, having both men face off at Night of Champions, Battleground, and Hell in a Cell. The plan is to have Randy Orton in the WWE title picture up until the 2014 Royal Rumble
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early Plans For WWE Hell in a Cell, Matches Discussed   Early Plans For WWE Hell in a Cell, Matches Discussed EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:18 am

Does WWE have Survivor Series still?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Early Plans For WWE Hell in a Cell, Matches Discussed   Early Plans For WWE Hell in a Cell, Matches Discussed EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:24 am

Yeah, after Heck in a Cell I believe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early Plans For WWE Hell in a Cell, Matches Discussed   Early Plans For WWE Hell in a Cell, Matches Discussed EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:40 am

I'm fine with this, I see a lot of long-term potential in the feud.

I just hope we get different ending to Raw and SmackDown than Shield and Orton beating up Bryan. That'll get old quick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early Plans For WWE Hell in a Cell, Matches Discussed   Early Plans For WWE Hell in a Cell, Matches Discussed EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 9:47 pm

Honestly the way this is going, I see them having Orton possibly hold the title until January which I believe is around the time Cena is supposed to be back. I see Cena being the one to stand up to this "Corporation" thing that Triple H has going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early Plans For WWE Hell in a Cell, Matches Discussed   Early Plans For WWE Hell in a Cell, Matches Discussed Empty

Back to top Go down

Early Plans For WWE Hell in a Cell, Matches Discussed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1