HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Was There Tension Between Kevin Nash & WWE on Raw This Week?, WWE Discussing a Possible Nash/HOF Induction This Year

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Was There Tension Between Kevin Nash & WWE on Raw This Week?, WWE Discussing a Possible Nash/HOF Induction This Year Empty
PostSubject: Was There Tension Between Kevin Nash & WWE on Raw This Week?, WWE Discussing a Possible Nash/HOF Induction This Year   Was There Tension Between Kevin Nash & WWE on Raw This Week?, WWE Discussing a Possible Nash/HOF Induction This Year EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:59 pm

As we reported last week, Kevin Nash, who was arrested back in December on assault charges, was fully cleared of those charges, which allowed WWE to lift his suspended contract. As a result, Nash was brought back in for the WWE Raw Reunion episode of the show this week.

According to The Wrestling Observer, there was a lot of tension from Nash’s side of things on Raw this week, as he was not so much upset with being suspended, but rather how the suspension was handled. As noted, Nash posted the following Tweet on January 14th, implying tension did exist at the time between him and WWE:

I don’t see after my suspension, Kevin Nash returning to WWE programming .

— Kevin Nash (@RealKevinNash) January 14, 2015

In related Nash news, which may or may not complicate matters, WWE has been talking a lot lately about inducting Kevin Nash into the 2015 Hall of Fame, something Nash is indeed aware of, as his lawyer addressed the possible induction when speaking to TMZ about Nash’s arrest last month.
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

Was There Tension Between Kevin Nash & WWE on Raw This Week?, WWE Discussing a Possible Nash/HOF Induction This Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was There Tension Between Kevin Nash & WWE on Raw This Week?, WWE Discussing a Possible Nash/HOF Induction This Year   Was There Tension Between Kevin Nash & WWE on Raw This Week?, WWE Discussing a Possible Nash/HOF Induction This Year EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 5:25 pm

realt wrote:
I don’t see after my suspension, Kevin Nash returning to WWE programming .

— Kevin Nash (@RealKevinNash) January 14, 2015

I bet he was just trolling like most times Jericho's due for a comeback.
Back to top Go down

Was There Tension Between Kevin Nash & WWE on Raw This Week?, WWE Discussing a Possible Nash/HOF Induction This Year

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1