HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bret Hart Says He and Vince McMahon Are On The Very Best of Terms Now

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Bret Hart Says He and Vince McMahon Are On The Very Best of Terms Now Empty
PostSubject: Bret Hart Says He and Vince McMahon Are On The Very Best of Terms Now   Bret Hart Says He and Vince McMahon Are On The Very Best of Terms Now EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:02 am

- Bret Hart spoke with Total Wrestling Magazine in a new interview. Check out the highlights:

On his favorite recent wrestlers: “I’m a big fan of Wade Barrett, Sheamus and I can’t believe they let Drew McIntyre go, he was a much better wrestler than they used him as. I think he was one of the best wrestlers they had. CM Punk is an exceptional talent who’s really raised the bar in the last few years. I don’t know how many wrestlers in the past few years that I can say that about. In wrestling theres a lot of repeat, not a lot of innovation but Punk raised the bar and Daniel Bryan is a great talent too. He reminds me of Owen, a quiet kid who’s very talented. I love the way he wrestles, he does a lot that Owen did, like the dropkicks off the top, the nip-ups, there’s a lot of little Owen traits in everything Bryan does.”

On Vince McMahon: “He was one of the first people to call me and ask how I was after my stroke, and we cleared a lot of the air, I’m really grateful for that call. I eventually got to beat him at WrestleMania 26 which I think is a better ending for us. I would say he’s on the very best of terms with me now.”
Back to top Go down

Bret Hart Says He and Vince McMahon Are On The Very Best of Terms Now

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1