HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seth's two promos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Seth's two promos  Empty
PostSubject: Seth's two promos    Seth's two promos  EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 12:29 am

Last week I stated I didn’t like Seth Rollins promo the week before. The one with Edge and Christian. And I still don’t. I’m sorry but that’s just how I feel. But I did realize, maybe it wasn’t Seth’s performance. Maybe it just what it represented, the fucking Authority coming back. This shit has played its course and it’s just going to be the same Bullshit with the Authority like it has always been. They have to open, close, have tons of segments in the middle.

This Monday I didn’t really pay much attention, so I decided to rewatch it on youtube. Now that is how you book Seth Rollins, that is how to make him look strong, that’s how you make him look like a threat. Not only did he sell well when he got suplexed against Brock, but he really stood his ground. Showing he isn’t scared, showing he could possibly back up everything he is saying, and really showing he doesn’t need the Authority. He isn’t as big as Brock or as Cena, so you book him smart. Maybe he can’t out power either of them, but he can out smart them, that he can strike out of nowhere.

The promo from two weeks ago, didn’t like it. But this week’s promo was gold and hit bulls eye on what it wanted to accomplish. Making Seth look like a threat.
Back to top Go down

Seth's two promos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1