HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kris Commons: Bolton confirm interest in Celtic midfielder

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Kris Commons: Bolton confirm interest in Celtic midfielder Empty
PostSubject: Kris Commons: Bolton confirm interest in Celtic midfielder   Kris Commons: Bolton confirm interest in Celtic midfielder EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:52 am

Bolton Wanderers manager Neil Lennon has confirmed he is interested in signing Celtic midfielder Kris Commons.

Lennon worked with Commons when he was Celtic boss and the 31-year-old is out of contract at the end of the season.

Commons reportedly wants a new two-year contract at Parkhead but has so far been offered a one-year deal.

"Is there interest from us? I know Kris very well but whether we can get a deal done there is another thing," Lennon told BBC Radio Manchester.

"I think there is other interest in Kris. It wouldn't surprise me because of the quality of player that he is, but I know Celtic will do all they can to keep him there as well."

The former Stoke, Nottingham Forest and Derby County midfielder scored 31 goals in 46 games last season as he was named PFA Scotland player of the year.

Bolton captain Jay Spearing is in discussions over a move to Watford

Lennon also confirmed he is expecting a couple of departures from the club this week with midfielder Medo Kamara reportedly close to a move to Israeli club Maccabi Haifa.

"We're hoping there is a deal done there," Lennon added.

"There is a bit of interest in Jay Spearing from Watford as well.

"They are two good players, but we feel we are top heavy on centre midfielder and we're looking to enhance the squad in other positions now.

"He [Spearing] was down there yesterday having a look around and we had a player from Watford looking around, but that deal is far from concluded at the moment."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

Kris Commons: Bolton confirm interest in Celtic midfielder

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1