HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter Empty
PostSubject: TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter   TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:11 pm

TNA President Dixie Carter will be answering fan questions through Twitter for the next few days. While she has not yet started, and hasn't given a window for when this will be happening, Carter posted the Tweet early on Monday and is encouraging fans to use the hashtag #AskDixie with all of their questions.

TNA and Impact Wrestling have been under heavy criticism lately - even more than usual - concerning their live events, television costs, multiple talent releases and the viability of the product going forward. It remains to be seen whether Dixie will be answering any serious questions about the future of TNA, but it's worth keeping an eye on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter   TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:42 pm

She's going to announce TNA's bankrupcy, or the deal WWE offered them to purchase the company :V
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter   TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:31 pm

I always see this "#Ask???" things on shows, do they ever even answer? I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter   TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:35 am

That didn't go so well, here is a sample of the questions...
TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter BP6OZ4kCIAAawU4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter   TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:38 am

"When will we see David Arquette win the TNA World Heavyweight Title?"
This was probably the best question one could ever ask!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter   TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:12 pm

"How does it feel knowing that George W. Bush cares more about black people than you do?"
I almost spat my water out..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter   TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:51 pm

i just read one along the lines of "if Vickie Guerrero can have a job in wrestling why cant Jesse Sorenson." They people are raping her.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter   TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:54 pm

Vickie Guerrero is fucking awesome. Mad as hell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter   TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:56 pm

Mikaela Suchla ‏@MikaelaSuchla 10m
How does it feel to know that people now view @VinceMcMahon as a saint compared to you? #AskDixie
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter   TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:57 pm

Vince McMahon is awesome as well. 8)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter   TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:58 pm

sure the territories owners of old will say other wise
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter   TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:58 pm

Fuck them jealous nigga fags.

Vince is laughing at them all the way to the bank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter   TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:59 pm

Laughing the fact he broke his father's promise
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter   TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:03 pm

WGAF WWF/WWE were successful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter   TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:04 pm

but is success mean more than a promise?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter   TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:07 pm

Sometimes maybe it's more important. I'm sure his father would have rather it be successful than to fail and him to keep his promise. Either way, it's THEIR business, not mine. Dixie is a bitch for doing what she did now, Vince and his dad have their own relationship, IDGAF about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter   TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:08 pm

Well you pass the test.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter   TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:10 pm

"How's it feel to be a worse promoter than ICP?"
"How's it feel to have worse ratings than COPS reruns?"
"Are you going to have Garrett Bischoff win the TNA title before TNA goes under at the end of the year?"

ROFL! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter   TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:23 pm

"Did you know that Rellik is Killer spelled backwards?"

Well my mind is blown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter   TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:42 pm

Dead wrote:
"Did you know that Rellik is Killer spelled backwards?"

Well my mind is blown

Did she also know that RVD is DVR Spelled backwards?
TNA always had the best names there.
Bromans... ._.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter   TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:05 pm

^
That's another thing that pisses me off! They let go of Tara and let those two curtain jerkers stick around!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter   TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:10 am

I know that feel.
Robbie E and Herpaderp that hands with him... Wth. They should be singles jobbers, not a Tag Team. They have no wrestling ability.
I'd rather have Tara there. At least, no one yawned when she had the mic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter   TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:15 pm

Zanon wrote:
I know that feel.
Robbie E and Herpaderp that hands with him... Wth. They should be singles jobbers, not a Tag Team. They have no wrestling ability.
I'd rather have Tara there. At least, no one yawned when she had the mic.

cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter   TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:46 pm

I hope she didn't think people were going to ask good questions..
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter   TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:34 pm

^
She's THAT clueless, dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter   TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA President Dixie Carter Answering Fan Questions via Twitter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next