HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt? Empty
PostSubject: Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt?   Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt? EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:39 pm

I have a theory of why Rollins got added to the title match at the Rumble:

1. He pins John Cena after Brock Lesnar does multiple F5's. You can have Rollins be the cowardly heel where he hangs outside of the ring for most of the match while Lesnar and Cena do all the work. Lesnar can do 2-3 F5's while Rollins shows up to dropkick Brock out of the ring, and get the pin.

2. Cena pins Lesnar, Rollins cashes in after a pissed off Lesnar gives Cena a beat down post match.

Last edited by Dead on Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt?   Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt? EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:41 pm

Two is more likely I think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt?   Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt? EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:59 pm

2 - what a shitty way to have Cena win the World Title 16 times (Same as Ric Flair) only to lose it there again. If he's gonna pass Ric Flair's record, his 16th time should be booked better imo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt?   Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt? EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:01 pm

I like the sound of one, but 2 seems more realistic.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt?   Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt? EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:05 pm

I think it might just be a way to keep Cena looking strong. You know what lengths Vince goes for that... I could see Cena having the match won over Rollins only for Brock to pick up a cheap win.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt?   Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt? EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:06 pm

ilikewwe11 wrote:
2 - what a shitty way to have Cena win the World Title 16 times (Same as Ric Flair) only to lose it there again. If he's gonna pass Ric Flair's record, his 16th time should be booked better imo

Do you know how Ric Flair's 16th title reign came about? The thing that is apparently so sacred and should never be surpassed?

5/29/2000, Nitro: awarded from Kevin Nash

OH MY GOD CENA MUST WIN THE TITLE IN A 60 MINUTE IRONMAN MATCH, WE CANNOT HAVE HIM WIN IT ANY OTHER WAY.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt?   Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt? EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 1:00 am

I think he had it for like a week or something too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt?   Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt? EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:34 am

Lesnar will retain. He'll then go and face Reigns at Mania while Cena and Rollins have a match at Mania themselves, I think.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt?   Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt? EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 1:38 pm

Then Rollins ruins Reign's night and cashes in at 'Mania thus completing his "FUCK YOU SHIELD!" storyline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt?   Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt? EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:13 pm

Chances of Rollins walking out with the title? 0.00000001%

I wouldn't be surprised if he was just put in the match to do the job to keep both Brock and Cena from eating the pin.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt?   Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt? EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 8:59 pm

IDK the chances of it, but the chances of me having a jizzgasm if it happened are 1000000% I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt?   Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 8:35 am

If Rollins walks out the champ, I'll punch Razor. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt?   Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:40 am

Meth wrote:
Then Rollins ruins Reign's night and cashes in at 'Mania thus completing his "FUCK YOU SHIELD!" storyline.

Now that's a good idea.

Bait everyone with planted news reports that Reigns is gonna be the next big thing. Get all the IWC against him. Have him win at Mania, then BAM, gets screwed out of the belt.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt?   Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:56 am

Rollins winning the belt after or during WM is more likely. Don't see anyone other than Lesnar or Cena going in as champion because those two will draw more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt?   Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 2:26 pm

Meth wrote:

Ive been saying this was gonna happen up until they put Rollins in the Rumble match, now i'm not so sure.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt?   Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 2:27 pm

All I know is, if I see a triple threat with Rollins vs Reigns vs Ambrose at WM for the title, I will be happy with everything in wrestling. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt?   Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt? Empty

Back to top Go down

Chances of Rollins walking out of the Rumble with the belt?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1