HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did Dolph Ziggler elevate the Intercontinental Championship?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Did Dolph Ziggler elevate the Intercontinental Championship? Empty
PostSubject: Did Dolph Ziggler elevate the Intercontinental Championship?   Did Dolph Ziggler elevate the Intercontinental Championship? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 4:01 pm

Yes? No?
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Did Dolph Ziggler elevate the Intercontinental Championship?   Did Dolph Ziggler elevate the Intercontinental Championship? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:15 pm

Nope.

Not his fault though, he's good, but he's not a miracle worker.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Did Dolph Ziggler elevate the Intercontinental Championship?   Did Dolph Ziggler elevate the Intercontinental Championship? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:20 pm

You know the past few weeks I thought the title meant more. But after the way he lost it I think it's trash again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Did Dolph Ziggler elevate the Intercontinental Championship?   Did Dolph Ziggler elevate the Intercontinental Championship? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:28 pm

No, simply for the fact it's played hot potato between him and several heels since the summer.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Did Dolph Ziggler elevate the Intercontinental Championship?   Did Dolph Ziggler elevate the Intercontinental Championship? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 8:25 pm

Still better than when it wasn't being defended at all, or when it was only defended on the pre-shows of PPV's. I can't say the IC title is elevated though.
Back to top Go down
yelnod66
Jobber
yelnod66

PostSubject: Re: Did Dolph Ziggler elevate the Intercontinental Championship?   Did Dolph Ziggler elevate the Intercontinental Championship? EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:41 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
You know the past few weeks I thought the title meant more. But after the way he lost it I think it's trash again.

I'd agree with this. I think it was on it's way, but they threw away all the momentum they were building in one night.
Back to top Go down
https://mississippibones.bandcamp.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Dolph Ziggler elevate the Intercontinental Championship?   Did Dolph Ziggler elevate the Intercontinental Championship? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did Dolph Ziggler elevate the Intercontinental Championship?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1