HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Even Star Wars Jedi Masters are confused by the goofy new lightsaber

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Even Star Wars Jedi Masters are confused by the goofy new lightsaber Empty
PostSubject: Even Star Wars Jedi Masters are confused by the goofy new lightsaber   Even Star Wars Jedi Masters are confused by the goofy new lightsaber EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 3:21 pm

Liam Neeson, who played Jedi master Qui-Gon Jinn in the prequels, added his voice to those not particularly onboard with the idea of that funky lightsaber from the Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer.

In the trailer, we catch a glimpse of a shadowy figure lighting up in some snowy woods. After the main blade extends, a twin lightsaber crossguard pops out.

"I had a couple of worries about that lightsaber," he told Yahoo! Movies. "I thought if it comes in [towards the body] and is close to you, it's like having a jet of [burning] fluid hitting your clothes and your skin, but I'm sure they've thought that out."

Neeson also told the site he'd love to somehow return to the Star Wars movies, though he's not sure how that would be possible since his character is dead.

"I don't know [how he would return], unless you went back in time or he becomes a hologram or something. He's a Jedi, anything could happen, it's Star Wars world!"

Neeson discussed Star Wars as an aside to his interview about upcoming film Taken 3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Even Star Wars Jedi Masters are confused by the goofy new lightsaber   Even Star Wars Jedi Masters are confused by the goofy new lightsaber EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:34 pm

I don't like it so far, but I'm willing to give it a chance to see what they do with it.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Even Star Wars Jedi Masters are confused by the goofy new lightsaber   Even Star Wars Jedi Masters are confused by the goofy new lightsaber EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:41 pm

Qui-Gon force phoning the Sith Lords telling them he will find them and he will kill them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even Star Wars Jedi Masters are confused by the goofy new lightsaber   Even Star Wars Jedi Masters are confused by the goofy new lightsaber EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 8:37 pm

My thoughts is they always have some different lightsaber,

1. Darth Maul's Double Sided Lightsaber

2.Count Dooku has the curved handle

3. General Grievas had was the first to use four lightsabers, all at the same time.

So I see why they're doing it, and honestly I'm fine with it.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Even Star Wars Jedi Masters are confused by the goofy new lightsaber   Even Star Wars Jedi Masters are confused by the goofy new lightsaber EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 8:56 pm

I don't get the use of that weird saber though. Maybe my mind will change when I see the film Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Even Star Wars Jedi Masters are confused by the goofy new lightsaber   Even Star Wars Jedi Masters are confused by the goofy new lightsaber EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 9:11 pm

Just watch it.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Even Star Wars Jedi Masters are confused by the goofy new lightsaber   Even Star Wars Jedi Masters are confused by the goofy new lightsaber EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 5:38 am

Meth wrote:
Qui-Gon force phoning the Sith Lords telling them he will find them and he will kill them.

Even Star Wars Jedi Masters are confused by the goofy new lightsaber Acb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even Star Wars Jedi Masters are confused by the goofy new lightsaber   Even Star Wars Jedi Masters are confused by the goofy new lightsaber Empty

Back to top Go down

Even Star Wars Jedi Masters are confused by the goofy new lightsaber

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1