HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time? Empty
PostSubject: Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time?   Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 12:20 pm

Yeah That
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time?   Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 12:54 pm

Hacksaw? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time?   Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 12:56 pm

Del Rio Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time?   Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 12:57 pm

I'd argue Alberto, for losing his Wrestlemania match, which was just shoved in the midcard somewhere.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time?   Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 1:05 pm

That & the fact that he was only on the main roster for like 4 months & won it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time?   Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:53 pm

Del Rio's Mania match after that was actually first.

But anyway, some of the worst?

Both of John Cena's (both were predictable as fuck)
Rey Mysterio
Batista's 2nd win
Vince McMahon
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time?   Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 3:08 pm

How was Cena's first Rumble win predictable as fuck? He wasn't even supposed to return for a few more months. I remember everyone being very surprised to see him in the Rumble that year. Although, his second Rumble win was definitely predictable.

TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time?   Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 3:10 pm

Yeah That

I say Sheamus tbh. I like him, but I know everyone wanted Jericho to win, and the resulting Mania match was one of the biggest letdowns of all time. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time?   Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 3:13 pm

Batista last year, because the moment he won, the fans turned on him...and also Sheamus and Del Rio just for being meh when they happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time?   Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 3:16 pm

As soon as Cena entered the match, you knew he was going to win. It was one of those "comeback" stories that usually result in a Rumble win. Almost everyone returning at the PPV from some kind of injury has won. Austin, HHH, Edge. Not to mention Orton was the Champion at the time, and he was in the middle of a feud with him right before he left.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time?   Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 3:21 pm

Vince McMahon's. Never watched it myself but I read about the match on WrestleCrap.

Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time?   Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 3:24 pm

^
I wouldn't say that's the worst by any means. It was part of a wider storyline about screwing over Austin.

If anything, it was awesome.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time?   Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 3:31 pm

Yeah because having nothing go on in the ring is really compelling stuff.

Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time?   Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 3:32 pm

How was there nothing going on in the ring? The match has 30 people in it.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time?   Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 3:34 pm

From what I read there were points in the match there was only one person in the ring. So they would have to stand there and wait for someone. A lot of the action was happening in the back.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time?   Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 3:39 pm

Meh. Either way, WWE is like 70% entertainment, 30% wrestling. If the storyline was good (Which Vince vs Austin was), it can make up for the matches being meh.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time?   Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 3:49 pm

^
That. Splitting the attention of the audience constantly wouldn't have been good.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time?   Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 4:58 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
From what I read there were points in the match there was only one person in the ring. So they would have to stand there and wait for someone. A lot of the action was happening in the back.

I've watched the match twice, and that only happened once, and it was Al Snow so it was great. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time?   Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:19 pm

YJ wrote:
MooseNugget wrote:

I've watched the match twice, and that only happened once, and it was Al Snow so it was great. I aint bothered
I'm more inclined to believe WrestleCrap over you Thirsty Mofos

Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time?   Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:22 pm

He said Al Snow was great so I'm believing TJ.
I sometimes feel like the only Al Snow fan in the world.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time?   Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:28 pm

Meth is Al Snow Matches Rule. Confirmed.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time?   Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:30 pm

Meth has the many volumes of "The Best of Al Snow". Mick Foley confirms its existence.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time?   Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

Batman wrote:
Meth is Al Snow Matches Rule. Confirmed.
wot?
Chilly wrote:
Meth has the many volumes of "The Best of Al Snow". Mick Foley confirms its existence.
I do. There's no matches, just instances where he's fucking mental and screaming at Head.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time?   Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 7:37 am

Sheamus. I do like Sheamus too, but it was kind of a let down that Jericho didn't win. At least Orton didn't win that Royal Rumble just because it was his hometown.

Batista's second one. The idea of him facing Orton at WM was kinda meh. And like people said on the other page, fans turned on him. Though I loved his heel run.

Del Rio. He was being pushed down our throats like they did with Sheamus, and he won the Royal Rumble after being in WWE a few months? Damn. I wish WWE got to develop Del Rio more cause I liked it when he beat Big Show in a last man standing match. That was unexpected. He started to become stale as a face after the Swagger feud though.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time?   Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:00 pm

Al Snow Matchs Rule is a lot like Meth tbh Funny

Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time? FJBloTX
Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time?   Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's the worst Royal Rumble winner of all time?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1