HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Face or Heel? #1 (Bad News Barrett)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

Face or Heel? #1 (Bad News Barrett) Empty
PostSubject: Face or Heel? #1 (Bad News Barrett)   Face or Heel? #1 (Bad News Barrett) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 6:39 pm

Happy days are here again because Bad News Barrett is back! And he has returned with the same gimmick he had before his injury: giving people bad news. As well, it seems as if he's going to be a Heel.

Two weeks ago in his match against Cesaro (who last I checked, was a Heel himself), BnB won by cheating. Now that doesn't necessarily make him a Heel. However, on yesterday's Raw, he lost to Dolph Ziggler at first. He then decided to take out his anger and assault Ziggler. Kane came out, made a "Best 2 out of 3 Falls Match" and BnB won to become the new Intercontinental Champion. Faces don't assault their opponents after their matches. So it's clear he's staying Heel.

But the question is: should he be Face or Heel?

After all, he's one of those superstars that will get loud cheers and pops no matter what. I remember people booing for him before when he started his Bad News gimmick, however it turned into cheers, even if he did Heel-ish things.

So what do you guys think? Should the WWE just listen to the fans and make him Face? Or is he better off incorporating some cheap tactics and staying a Heel?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Face or Heel? #1 (Bad News Barrett)   Face or Heel? #1 (Bad News Barrett) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 7:37 pm

I think he's liked so much because he's such a bad guy.

Face or Heel? #1 (Bad News Barrett) Sig
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Face or Heel? #1 (Bad News Barrett)   Face or Heel? #1 (Bad News Barrett) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 4:39 am

I think the gimmick, on paper, suits a face or a heel. Just have him deliver the bad news to the relevant people.

In terms of in-ring, I think he's better suited to wrestling a more heel style. That doesn't mean he has to be heel, as of course a face wrestler can bend the rules and still get cheers.

In this sort of situation, I would say that the fans should dictate whether a wrestler is face or heel. Sadly, this is WWE, and they think the fans should like what they're told to like.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Face or Heel? #1 (Bad News Barrett)   Face or Heel? #1 (Bad News Barrett) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:04 am

I'd rather he stayed as he is regardless of the fans' reaction. Just have still insult everyone and if the fans cheer for him, well so be it. I wouldn't cater him towards the fans and that usually kills their momentum. He seems more rebellious this way.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Face or Heel? #1 (Bad News Barrett)   Face or Heel? #1 (Bad News Barrett) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 6:42 am

^ Yeah That Keep him as he is. He'll be a cool anti-hero that way if he's a face.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Face or Heel? #1 (Bad News Barrett)   Face or Heel? #1 (Bad News Barrett) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 12:41 pm

I agree with the sentiment. The way he is now, is awesome.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face or Heel? #1 (Bad News Barrett)   Face or Heel? #1 (Bad News Barrett) Empty

Back to top Go down

Face or Heel? #1 (Bad News Barrett)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1