HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last night's Raw: What the FUCK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Last night's Raw: What the FUCK Empty
PostSubject: Last night's Raw: What the FUCK   Last night's Raw: What the FUCK EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 10:28 am

Okay so last night's Raw was one of the worst in quite some time. People were fucking up their lines in promos, commentary was horrendous like it usually is (Michael Cole blatently called the Wasteland, Winds of Change and JBL asked if the 2 Ascension jobbers came over on a raft...who writes this shit?), and the booking overall throughout the night was, in my opinion, designed to insult the casual (and hardcore) audience's intelligience. 

You had HHH telling people there would be no more agendas cause it was a new year, then to having Kane "forgetting" stipulations for certain matches that involved people from Team Cena. John Cena Appreciation Night...oh boy. The ending of the show is what pissed me off the most, and here's why:

The company had been teasing that the first Raw of the year was going to include a big angle. There were rumors of Sting showing up to confront the Authority and well, that never happened. That's not what irked me. What irked me is that they decided to enforce the stipulation that if Team Cena lost, everyone except for Cena were fired (with the exception of Big Show now). What was the point of having Team Cena WIN AT SURVIVOR SERIES, if you're just going to fire 3 members of the team when you came back ANYWAY? Then the celebration with the balloons at the conclusion went on for a full 5 minutes of Cena just standing there looking dumbfounded. This....THIS...is your big angle you've been promising? "Firing" 3 guys because Cena was forced to bring back the Authority? Are you kidding me? 

The WWE are basically alienating their fans by thinking they're nothing more but a bunch of retards that will act like the events leading up to the "firing" never happened. They should of had Sting show up during the prolonged celebration, that would of probably brought back a crowd that was dead for 90% of the night. 

I honestly hope they put the belt on Seth Rollins at the Rumble. Have Cena pin Lesnar, Lesnar destroy Cena, and Rollins cash in on Cena after the fact. That would probably be a step in the right direction for all the horrendous shit they've put on for the last 2 months.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last night's Raw: What the FUCK   Last night's Raw: What the FUCK EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 10:44 am

I read about what happened on the show. They're doing something that WCW did a lot in it's dying days and that's make it's babyfaces look stupid.

I don't know why John Cena just had to bring The Authority back. Nobody should be surprised that they pull their bullshit again.

Dolph should have just called bullshit on the match change. You can't do that in real sports. Ziggler should have just gotten himself DQ'ed. Of course he has to be a stupid babyface and just take it.

Oh the big news from last month is Dean Amborse is selling all this merchandise and he's the next big thing. So what happens? He loses to Bray Wyatt. I guess Amborse just doesn't want those brass rings!

TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Last night's Raw: What the FUCK   Last night's Raw: What the FUCK EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 10:51 am

WWE's thought their fans were stupid since 1984 Funny
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last night's Raw: What the FUCK   Last night's Raw: What the FUCK EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 10:55 am

That's actually the year Vince Jr. took over WWE Thirsty Mofos

PostSubject: Re: Last night's Raw: What the FUCK   Last night's Raw: What the FUCK EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:05 am

What i love is how people on other message boards and Twitter constantly say "if you dont like it then change the channel". What people dont get is that for every 5 people that change the channel to something else, there's 10 other people leaving Raw on.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last night's Raw: What the FUCK   Last night's Raw: What the FUCK EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:10 am

Yeah I don't watch no more. I did for a little bit to do the podcast with Bull. Of course no one is going to do the reverse and watch some New Japan or ROH to talk about it with me.

PostSubject: Re: Last night's Raw: What the FUCK   Last night's Raw: What the FUCK EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:18 am

MooseNugget wrote:
I read about what happened on the show. They're doing something that WCW did a lot in it's dying days and that's make it's babyfaces look stupid.

I don't know why John Cena just had to bring The Authority back. Nobody should be surprised that they pull their bullshit again.

Dolph should have just called bullshit on the match change. You can't do that in real sports. Ziggler should have just gotten himself DQ'ed. Of course he has to be a stupid babyface and just take it.

Oh the big news from last month is Dean Amborse is selling all this merchandise and he's the next big thing. So what happens? He loses to Bray Wyatt. I guess Amborse just doesn't want those brass rings!

As been reported a couple weeks ago, Bray Wyatt has won these matches so he looks strong heading into wrestle mania with the undertaker. They stated Dean was over enough that he doesn't need the wins to get him a good build up to Mania. That's why Dean loss em all.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last night's Raw: What the FUCK   Last night's Raw: What the FUCK EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:28 am

Bray Wyatt can take out jobbers and nobodies just like Ryback did without hurting anyone.

And what kind of thinking is that? That would be like in 1989 WCW saying well Sting isn't going to be in The World Title picture so lets have Lex Luger beat him every week because Sting is over and Luger beating him each week isn't going to hurt him.

face palm

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last night's Raw: What the FUCK   Last night's Raw: What the FUCK EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:30 am

People were talking about Ambrose maybe main eventing Wrestlemania last month. Well nobody is now.

PostSubject: Re: Last night's Raw: What the FUCK   Last night's Raw: What the FUCK EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:39 am

Bray Wyatt is being built up for a match that may or may not even happen.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Last night's Raw: What the FUCK   Last night's Raw: What the FUCK EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:58 pm

Smark fans: I hate John Cena!

WWE spends an entire show trolling the shit out of him.

Smark fans: This show sucks!

Bruh......
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last night's Raw: What the FUCK   Last night's Raw: What the FUCK EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 1:00 pm

Bruh......

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Last night's Raw: What the FUCK   Last night's Raw: What the FUCK EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 7:06 pm

Dead wrote:
What irked me is that they decided to enforce the stipulation that if Team Cena lost, everyone except for Cena were fired (with the exception of Big Show now). What was the point of having Team Cena WIN AT SURVIVOR SERIES, if you're just going to fire 3 members of the team when you came back ANYWAY?
With this angle the fired superstars will be able to return with however they decide to implement that "twist" (will probably be something generic honestly). But if they just lost the match at Survivor Series, they really don't even deserve to come back so it's harder to write them back on to the show and give them the right credibility as faces. This keeps their credibility and return possibility fully in tact. Also, this gives the Authority way more heat.

I've watched the last 4 Raws (which has to be the most Raws I've seen in a row in a long time now) and I've had no major problems with any of them. The two before yesterday's show were actually fantastic and last Raw really wasn't bad at all either. Although it might just be a "honeymoon phase" due to Raw being pretty garbage to me the last few times I've tried watching it consistently. I aint bothered

PostSubject: Re: Last night's Raw: What the FUCK   Last night's Raw: What the FUCK EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 7:45 pm

The preChristmas and preNew Years Raws were garbage
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Last night's Raw: What the FUCK   Last night's Raw: What the FUCK EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:31 pm

Dead wrote:
What i love is how people on other message boards and Twitter constantly say "if you dont like it then change the channel". What people dont get is that for every 5 people that change the channel to something else, there's 10 other people leaving Raw on.
And why does that matter to you? I for one, loved yesterday's RAW. Why does that bug you? Because I like something that you don't? Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean everyone else has to not like it too. I thought it was a great RAW, and I look forward to see where they go with all this.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Last night's Raw: What the FUCK   Last night's Raw: What the FUCK EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 12:15 am

The sabotage of Dean Ambrose has been a clear plan since after Wrestlemania. They gave him no chance to get over enough to "grab the brass ring".

Last night's Raw: What the FUCK FJBloTX
Last night's Raw: What the FUCK Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night's Raw: What the FUCK   Last night's Raw: What the FUCK EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 11:57 am

^^proof that anyone will except the garbage that's put on television nowadays and not want it to get better
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Last night's Raw: What the FUCK   Last night's Raw: What the FUCK EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 12:29 pm

What if we don't consider it garbage and are genuinely entertained by it? Why are you pushing your own opinion as it if it were a fact?

That "I can't just turn off the tv cause for every one person turning it off, five more turn it off." statement was one of the dumbest things I've ever read. So fucking what? If those 5 people turn the tv on to watch it, why does that matter at all to you? Because you're not a fan of the show? Then... uhhh... don't worry about it, since you turned the tv off? It's basic common sense, I don't see why it's so difficult for you.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Last night's Raw: What the FUCK   Last night's Raw: What the FUCK EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 12:45 pm

IMO, Stephanie McMahon's current 15 month or so run is honestly one of the best wrestling characters of all time.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last night's Raw: What the FUCK   Last night's Raw: What the FUCK EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 3:17 pm

Drächen Fx wrote:
IMO, Stephanie McMahon's current 15 month or so run is honestly one of the best wrestling characters of all time.
Doesn't seem to draw though.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last night's Raw: What the FUCK   Last night's Raw: What the FUCK Empty

Back to top Go down

Last night's Raw: What the FUCK

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1