HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steven Gerrard: Liverpool captain set for LA Galaxy move

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Steven Gerrard: Liverpool captain set for LA Galaxy move Empty
PostSubject: Steven Gerrard: Liverpool captain set for LA Galaxy move   Steven Gerrard: Liverpool captain set for LA Galaxy move EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 10:27 am

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard is on the brink of finalising an 18-month deal to join Los Angeles Galaxy.

The 34-year-old will sign a contract worth about £6m across the 18 months, making him one of the highest earners in Major League Soccer.
An announcement is expected this week following Friday's shock news that Gerrard will quit Liverpool at the end of the season.

He will be available to join the Galaxy once his Reds contract expires in June.
David Beckham famously spent five years at the LA club until 2012, while Gerrard's ex-Liverpool team-mate Robbie Keane currently plays for the Galaxy.
While MLS has a salary cap structure, each club has three designated player places, which they can use to sign star players.

The retirement of 32-year-old Galaxy captain Landon Donovan, MLS's all-time top scorer, has paved the way for Gerrard to join the league as one of its top earners.
Gerrard's deal is worth around £4m a year - or about £76,000 per week.

The 2015 MLS season runs from March through to October.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Steven Gerrard: Liverpool captain set for LA Galaxy move   Steven Gerrard: Liverpool captain set for LA Galaxy move EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 7:22 pm

Fuck LA Galaxy tbh. Bruh......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steven Gerrard: Liverpool captain set for LA Galaxy move   Steven Gerrard: Liverpool captain set for LA Galaxy move EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 4:24 am

^I agree.

I see no reason why you'd want to leave one of the top leagues in the world for the MLS...
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Steven Gerrard: Liverpool captain set for LA Galaxy move   Steven Gerrard: Liverpool captain set for LA Galaxy move EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:00 am

Money? I don\'t know

And I just hate them because they beat the Sounders. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Steven Gerrard: Liverpool captain set for LA Galaxy move   Steven Gerrard: Liverpool captain set for LA Galaxy move EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:04 am

I think money is a big part of it, but also it's a nice place to play. You're in the sun, it's not as difficult as the Premier League would be, so it's a nice way to wind down, and earn some extra money before retiring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steven Gerrard: Liverpool captain set for LA Galaxy move   Steven Gerrard: Liverpool captain set for LA Galaxy move EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:13 am

Yeah, I guess, I just can't imagine wanting to move away from the premier league personally. Especially where he never got his EPL title.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Steven Gerrard: Liverpool captain set for LA Galaxy move   Steven Gerrard: Liverpool captain set for LA Galaxy move EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:25 am

And never will Big Grin!.

Giggs 13, Gerrard 0.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Steven Gerrard: Liverpool captain set for LA Galaxy move   Steven Gerrard: Liverpool captain set for LA Galaxy move EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:45 am

Oh the DRAMA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steven Gerrard: Liverpool captain set for LA Galaxy move   Steven Gerrard: Liverpool captain set for LA Galaxy move EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 6:03 am

It would just kill me to know I never got my team to the level of EPL champions. haha
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Steven Gerrard: Liverpool captain set for LA Galaxy move   Steven Gerrard: Liverpool captain set for LA Galaxy move EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 7:56 am

I'd lol so hard if Liverpool won the title without him Funny

Besides, I don't care what he says, I'll be shocked if he isn't loaned back over here to like Chelsea or Man City anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steven Gerrard: Liverpool captain set for LA Galaxy move   Steven Gerrard: Liverpool captain set for LA Galaxy move Empty

Back to top Go down

Steven Gerrard: Liverpool captain set for LA Galaxy move

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1