HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA Reportedly Wants Alberto Del Rio for Impact on Wednesday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

TNA Reportedly Wants Alberto Del Rio for Impact on Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: TNA Reportedly Wants Alberto Del Rio for Impact on Wednesday   TNA Reportedly Wants Alberto Del Rio for Impact on Wednesday EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:29 pm

According to F4WOnline.com, TNA wants to secure Alberto Del Rio for an appearance on Wednesday’s live Impact Wrestling debut on Destination America.

TNA reportedly wants Impact to debut with a fresh look, and the company feels a Del Rio appearance would be a great way to present a re-boot of the product to the fans.

If TNA does get Del Rio for an appearance on Wednesday, it would have to be a non-exclusive deal, as Del Rio is already signed to appear on ROH TV through March of this year.

Furthermore, it’s being said big money deals are being offered to Del Rio from Bellator and Lucha Underground, in addition to TNA. As of this writing, Del Rio has yet to make a decision regarding the MMA offer.

With regards to Del Rio fighting, he can certainly make big money if he accepts an offer from Bellator, however at 38 years old, and given he hasn’t competed in many years, it seems more likely Del Rio will stick to pro wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: TNA Reportedly Wants Alberto Del Rio for Impact on Wednesday   TNA Reportedly Wants Alberto Del Rio for Impact on Wednesday EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:07 pm

I think TNA are over hyping his potential impact, if I'm honest. I've never been high on the guy. He's a good talent, but he'd hardly blow you away showing up. Neutral
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: TNA Reportedly Wants Alberto Del Rio for Impact on Wednesday   TNA Reportedly Wants Alberto Del Rio for Impact on Wednesday EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 7:08 pm

I think he's gonna be great for ROH and fill the void of guys who are gone to be at New Japan shows.

But I'll agree with Chilly. No big name has or will turn around TNA. They just have to get out of the Vince Russo mind set where there always has to be a surprise. They need to concentrate on making a good product with the names they have.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Reportedly Wants Alberto Del Rio for Impact on Wednesday   TNA Reportedly Wants Alberto Del Rio for Impact on Wednesday Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA Reportedly Wants Alberto Del Rio for Impact on Wednesday

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1