HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

predictions for WWE 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

predictions for WWE 2015  Empty
PostSubject: predictions for WWE 2015    predictions for WWE 2015  EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 2:22 am

predictions for WWE 2015

Roman Reigns will win the Royal Rumble, defeat Brock at WM to become the champion, and the IWC will completely turn on him.

Brock will leave

Seth Rollins will cash in the MITB and before the end of the year will turn face.

Dean Ambrose will be given a lame Wrestlemania Match and will turn heel before the end of the year.

Zack Ryder will be released.

Rusev will lose to John Cena at Wrestlemania, fall into mid card limbo and will lose a match to the little bull near the end of the year.

Big Show will turn face.

The Usos will have competed in 30 6 man tag team matches before the end of the year.

Mizdow will turn face and on Miz, beat Miz at Wrestlemania and WWE will lose interest before the end of the summer.

Fans will throw a bitchfit when Daniel Bryan doesn’t win the Royal Rumble and WWE will turn him heel to give the fans the middle finger.

I get pissed off that WWE will do nothing with Ryback.

Rowan will be sent back down to NXT

WWE will Sabotage Harper

Bray will lose at WM and will turn face before the end of the year.

John Cena will become a 16 time world champion.

Goldust vs Cody will finally happen and WWE will do nothing with either afterwards.

John Cena vs Roman Reigns at Summerslam and the fans will shit on it.

Ziggler will have his wrestlemania moment and have the rug pulled out from under him once more.

Jack Swagger will either hurt someone or get caught smoking weed again.

Orton will return babyface.

Sheamus will return heel.

Sami and Neville will debut on the main roster, have a short pushes, get teamed up and get jobbed out.

the ascension will become WWE tag team champions and will be apart of  no real storylines.

Kevin Owens debuts on the main roster near the end of the year.

Hulk Hogan will say more stupid shit online.

Kevin Nash will make some kind of comment that will piss off the IWC

Vince will become more senile.

Adam Rose will either be released or turned into Leo Kruger

Curtis Axel will be released

Everyone gets their hopes up at the beginning of the year to only be disappointed by the end of the year.

More bitching by the fans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: predictions for WWE 2015    predictions for WWE 2015  EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:20 am

Big Show turns face, then heel, then face again...
This is Big Show for more than a decade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: predictions for WWE 2015    predictions for WWE 2015  EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 1:22 pm

More predictions

biggest controversy of 2015 Cesaro will be released. ROH, TNA, GFW, Lucha Underground and different Japanese companies will be gunning for him.

Adam Cole will sign a WWE contract

Bully Ray will be a surprise return at the royal rumble

Batista will return to feud with Reigns as a heel, but the fans will cheer him fucking over wwe once again.

Kane will slowly start to retire

Mark Henry will return and get hurt again a month later.

Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: predictions for WWE 2015    predictions for WWE 2015  EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 2:13 pm

My #1 prediction:

No matter what the WWE does, Bull will not be satisfied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: predictions for WWE 2015    predictions for WWE 2015  EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 2:48 pm

And I will continue not give no shits about the stupid shit Myke said
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: predictions for WWE 2015    predictions for WWE 2015  EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:20 pm

Bite Me wrote:
And I will continue not give no shits about the stupid shit Myke said

Calm your tits. It wasn't meant as an insult. It's an observation. You will most likely not like anything the WWE does. Unless they give Ryback the championship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: predictions for WWE 2015    predictions for WWE 2015  EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:33 pm

Because WWE will continue doing what has been hurting them for so damn long. Sabotage super over wrestlers, put people in the wrong roles, pull the rug out from under people, zero consistency with storylines. More people think shit changes, the more it stays the same. Every year it is like this, people thinking things will finally change. They see epic storylines and feuds for certain wrestlers, big shit happening for them...and it never happens. I am not getting my hopes up for anything in 2015 because can screw it up and will most likely will. Like they do every single fucking year.

you can call it being negative or bitchy or nothing will make me happy. I call it being realistic and not fooling myself. Until I see shit start to change for the better I am going to continue to see nothing but the negatives for the future. 

If Ryback wins the WWE title yeah I be happy, but if they do nothing special with him as champion then what would be the point

Last edited by Bite Me on Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: predictions for WWE 2015    predictions for WWE 2015  EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:38 pm

Is there anything about WWE you actually like?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: predictions for WWE 2015    predictions for WWE 2015  EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:41 pm

Mink wrote:
Is there anything about WWE you actually like?

storyline wise not really. But as far as talent and gimmicks

Ryback

Luke Harper

Rowan

Sami

Dean Ambrose

Bray Wyatt

Seth Rollins and his push

Kevin Owens

to some point I like Reigns

other things like

Mizdow is fucking golden

and of course Stings first match in WWE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: predictions for WWE 2015    predictions for WWE 2015  EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:54 pm

what I want from WWE this year is to prove me wrong. And doing things more shitty then what I said doesn't count.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: predictions for WWE 2015    predictions for WWE 2015  EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:14 pm

WWE will continue to suck Thirsty Mofos

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: predictions for WWE 2015    predictions for WWE 2015  Empty

Back to top Go down

predictions for WWE 2015

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1