HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company Empty
PostSubject: Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company   Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:17 pm

Now I am not knocking Dean, imo Dean could make one hell of a face for a company. But WWE will dumb down what make him awesome, they will try to PG him. Near made some amazing points, about how even tho WCW isn't around to kick in the ass, WWE still needs to take risk because they are hurting money wise. But its Still WWE, Vince still thinks WWE is doing fine.

Now here is another reason why.

The IWC would most likely turn on him. You I know you will try to say you won't and blah blah blah. But if I was a betting man, in two years after Dean becomes face of the company Dead would hate him. Because I know how two face fans are, especially the IWC type. With a dumb down version of Dean, Super Dean always winning....You would turn on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company   Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:18 pm

maybe people wouldn't get their hopes up
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company   Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:24 pm

Yeah WWE will probably make him look stupid Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company   Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 6:56 pm

You're never EVER going to convince me that Dean wouldn't be a perfect face of the company. Just stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company   Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 7:50 pm

WWE has a handful of problems with how they book someone once they decide they're the "face" of the company. These problems will persist no matter who is put on top. 1) A fear of change, leading to a static and uninteresting gimmick, 2) A fear of letting the "face" look weak, leading to Super Cena and some of the booking we've seen recently for Reigns, 3) A toning down to avoid anything controversial, leading to the "goody-two-shoes" problem.

Hopefully these problems will fade away as Vince moves more into the background, as we've seen rumored lately. I certainly hope so, though even if they don't I think Dean stands a better chance than anyone to break some of molds. I remember him talking on Jericho's podcast about how he always tries to behave differently according to the situation of his match, which would definitely help him avoid being too repetitive. As far as becoming PG, Dean seems to believe Vince most likes his violent, crazy attitude, and live vicariously through it. I highly suggest listening to Dean's interview with Jericho, as in there he also talks about how into the violent segments he gets while booking Ambrose.

As far as the IWC turning on him, well, the most vocal portion of any group are the ones that are unhappy. If Dean became the top guy, you'd hear a lot of complaining, but that's just because the rest of us are happy and not raising a fuss. The problem comes in from sheep, the type of people who latch on to what they perceive as a trend. These are the people that keep us from having nice things. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company   Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:13 pm

Yeah That at the last paragraph. It's the same group that attacks Cena, Bryan, and Reigns.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company   Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:51 pm

It all depends on what your definition of "face of the company" is. Ambrose could very well lead the company in the future, but that doesn't mean he has to be John Cena 2.0. Austin proved you can be mega popular without needing to act like a superhero.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company   Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:20 am

Batman wrote:
You're never EVER going to convince me that Dean wouldn't be a perfect face of the company. Just stop.

I am not trying to do that. I said Dean would make one hell of a face of a company...But WWE will try to fucking ruin an awesome character and dumb him down. That's what I am saying. Dean is a fucking main eventer, but imo to keep him awesome is not to make him the face of the WWE or... Super Dean will be born.

Last edited by Bite Me on Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company   Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:31 am

Nearphotison wrote:
WWE has a handful of problems with how they book someone once they decide they're the "face" of the company. These problems will persist no matter who is put on top. 1) A fear of change, leading to a static and uninteresting gimmick, 2) A fear of letting the "face" look weak, leading to Super Cena and some of the booking we've seen recently for Reigns, 3) A toning down to avoid anything controversial, leading to the "goody-two-shoes" problem.

Hopefully these problems will fade away as Vince moves more into the background, as we've seen rumored lately. I certainly hope so, though even if they don't I think Dean stands a better chance than anyone to break some of molds. I remember him talking on Jericho's podcast about how he always tries to behave differently according to the situation of his match, which would definitely help him avoid being too repetitive. As far as becoming PG, Dean seems to believe Vince most likes his violent, crazy attitude, and live vicariously through it. I highly suggest listening to Dean's interview with Jericho, as in there he also talks about how into the violent segments he gets while booking Ambrose.

As far as the IWC turning on him, well, the most vocal portion of any group are the ones that are unhappy. If Dean became the top guy, you'd hear a lot of complaining, but that's just because the rest of us are happy and not raising a fuss. The problem comes in from sheep, the type of people who latch on to what they perceive as a trend. These are the people that keep us from having nice things. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Until Vince is out of the picture, I say Dean allow Dean to be the face of the company. But for now he is still around, and he is too senile.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company   Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 5:16 am

The IWC turned on Bry?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company   Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 5:43 am

We The IWC are behind all evil in The Universe Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company   Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 12:03 pm

The IWC didn't turn on Bryan, but the section of it that didn't like him became more vocal after WrestleMania. That, of course, told the sheeple that it was popular to dislike him (because the Batista and Orton haters no longer had anything to complain about), which lead to a lot of Bryan hate on YouTube and the like. I tell ya, it's surreal to read so many comments that sound like exerts from Authority promos, or something Kevin Nash would tweet. The term "vanilla midget" was thrown around a lot for a while.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company   Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:09 pm

Yeah That exactly!

That's what I mean. I don't mean everyone hated D-Bry, but after WWE started getting behind him and he won at WM, suddenly everyone hated him online. Go on any YT video, read the top comments, they're all "So boring!" "Bryan sux!" "Push Ziggler instead, Bryan is just Cena 2.0!" etc.

Which is just further proof that people always hate whatever is popular.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company   Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:14 pm

I've literally never seen a complaint about D-Bry except the obligatory "He sucks now that he's joined WWE. RoH he was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better" that gets thrown around every indy-darling.

Then again I don't look at many YT comments since they're often a load of shite anyway.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company   Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 7:06 am

Eh, that shit always happens with someone who gets really popular.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company   Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company Empty

Back to top Go down

Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1