HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys Empty
PostSubject: NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys   NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:00 pm

As good as NXT can be, the amazing matches, characters and such. For most guys that is as good as its going to get. Neville is fucked for sure with this mighty mouse bullshit. I mean he has been on NXT for a very long time, working with whatever character he has but he still has been working with it and knows what to do with it. So WWE logic, lets give him something brand fucking new that he has no idea what to do with. As much as people Love Sami, once he is on the main roster he is as good as fucked. Kenta will be fucked, Finn could be lucky cause he as the body paint so maybe he can do good with action figure sells, but don't expect much. I keep saying it, but the only guy who could possibly do good could be Kevin Steen. Cause remember who is still around, remember who can't see the talent Cesaro has...Vince McMahon and that old fuck isn't going away anytime soon. By the time HHH does fully take over, it could be too late for a lot of your favorite current NXT stars.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys   NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:05 pm

Yeah, this is going to be Krueger into Rose all over again for most of the NXT guys upon call up -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys   NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:08 pm

So enjoy the guys in NXT as long as you can because most of them are fucked as soon as they get to the main roster.

with Rose at least he was able to work a few months in NXT as Adam Rose, but still he was Leo Kruger for years.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys   NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:12 pm

It might have been better if they stuck with a promotion like OVW for their development.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys   NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:21 pm

OVW wouldn't get peoples hopes up
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys   NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:25 pm

OVW had actual TV. Plus guys weren't working in front of a smarky crowd all the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys   NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 7:32 pm

I 100% disagree with this, I see them making it big in WWE.

Why you attacking the young talent lately? You continue to say Ambrose is not gonna be the top guy, now your saying the NXT roster ain't going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys   NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 7:34 pm

What is wrong with the Mighty Mouse thing? It's a basic concept, not a literal thing... He's going to be a small guy that's booked to appear (physically) stronger than he should be.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys   NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 7:50 pm

All I know is that Neville is a weird looking mofo lol
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys   NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:13 pm

Thank you Ian, I was seriously losing hope for people thinking they're that stupid. Neville is getting a "tough small guy" gimmick, there is NOTHING wrong with that.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys   NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:49 pm

I'd give NXT some time in front of Raw crowds or something every now and then, like tape NXT before/after Raw. They might get a better idea of who is going to be potentially over, because I've seen that NXT crowd and they just mark out for everything which doesn't help.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys   NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 9:01 pm

^ I agree.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys   NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 11:26 pm

Sami Zayn is going to be an absolute superstar. Same with Kevin Owens. Both main event locks in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys   NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 12:01 am

Neville worked the dark match at the show I went to in September and he got a pretty good reaction for someone half the crowd had never heard of.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys   NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 12:49 am

Mr. Money In The Bank wrote:
I 100% disagree with this, I see them making it big in WWE.

Why you attacking the young talent lately? You continue to say Ambrose is not gonna be the top guy, now your saying the NXT roster ain't going anywhere.

He attacks the young talent because they're not Hogan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys   NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:15 am

I am not attacking Young talent you goddamn idiots! You know what I am attacking!?I am attacking WWE as a Whole. WWE is being run by fucking senile old fuck who can't see great talent. Sami, Finn, Steen all fucking amazing. But WWE won't see that, WWE has a goddamn history with this shit. These great amazing Wrestlers are just going to get fucked over in the end. Which also makes me fucking pissed off at TNA because they aren't a real number 2 for these guys to go to. Its WWE or nothing for a lot of these guys and its a fucking shame. So Fuck you for saying I am attacking Young talent. No, I am attacking the Dumb Fucks who run WWE.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys   NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 10:40 am

Let's see: in this topic, you're making assumptions that all these talents are going to flop on the main roster. And your only argument to that is "Vince will screw them over", despite all these articles coming out saying that Triple H and such are trying to get in control of that. People such as Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler though? Come on. That doesn't fit Vince's bill and they're just fine.

So you don't know.

Secondly, I fail to see how we're "goddamn idiots" judging by your idiotic topic titles. When someone sees that, they go "Oh great, another BS rant". Just look at your topic titles:

Another reason why Dean Shouldn't be the face of the company
Just really think about this: Why Dean shouldn't be The face of WWE

People read that, they're not going to want to read the contents. So you could have really shitty points or really valid points. We see those and go "Bashing on NXT and Dean Ambrose. What a dick."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys   NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 1:17 pm

my argument of "Vince will screw them over" has evidence. Look at the fucking product, look at the most of the guys who get called up from NXT. Rusev maybe doing ok now, but once he is fed to Cena it's dancing with Hornswoggle by this time next year for him. Bo is a jobber, Big E is in the new 3MB, Adam is a jobber. The Shield members are the only ones that are doing great.

You all have these high hopes for the NXT guys, well I am telling you all that you will be disappointed. HHH maybe getting more power, but everything stops at Vince. These rumors of HHH taking more power are just that rumors. Vince is still in charge and if he doesn't get you, you are fucked.

So let me make this clear in bold words, maybe you understand then.

I AM NOT ATTACKING THE TALENT I AM ATTACKING THE PEOPLE WHO RUN WWE!
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys   NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:01 pm

While I agree with Bull on some points (remember how over Pirate Burchill was then Vince pulled the plug because he thought it was stupid?) I don't think they are completely screwed. I do, however, think Sami and Finn (that is Devitt isn't it?) will have a short stint in main event before something happens killing their momentum. Wasn't the initial plan for D-Bry to get destroyed by Brock but his injury prevented that? Cena can get destroyed because it's Cena. He's always going to get built back up, and that may have happened to D-Bry too but I think it more likely WWE would have let that ship sink.

Though I hope I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys   NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:20 pm

Rose is the only one who has sucked after being moved up tf you talking about

Shield
Wyatt's 
Paige 

Bruh......
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys   NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:23 pm

Fabulous wrote:
Rose is the only one who has sucked after being moved up tf you talking about

Shield
Wyatt's 
Paige 

Bruh......

I wish Paige sucked perv
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys   NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:24 pm

And what's with the hate on the Neville gimmick. Do people think he's gonna come out dressed like a mouse or something? Bruh......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys   NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:26 pm

and what is Paige doing now?

what are some grand Storylines are Harper and Rowan in? Apart from just being used for something for Big Show and Ziggler to do?

Bo is a jobber

Big E is in the New 3MB so most likely will be a jobber? Same with Woods

Adam is a jobber

Apart from Bray (which WWE keeps doing stupid shit with him) and the Shield. Who is doing anything right now who was called up from NXT?
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys   NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:33 pm

If you are trying to argue that Paige isn't popular you dumb.

And now you're over here naming every person ever who has been moved up, you can't make a main eventer out of everyone. If you are being moved up it doesn't assure you a a nice spot in the midcard or main event, you're acting like it does or everyone moved up should be in that position. Errrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys   NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:36 pm

When the fuck did I say she isn't popular? are Calling me dumb or are you looking in a mirror? What has WWE done with her!? Yeah one feud which was months ago.

All these people I have named WWE has done nothing with them expect make them look stupid. Really only the shield are the ones making it Big. Bray right now is only being made to look strong until he faces Taker. Once Rusev loses to Cena, WWE will do nothing with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys   NXT is going to be as good as it gets for most guys Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next