HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mark Andrews Talks Winning British Bootcamp 2, TNA’s Move to Destination America

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Mark Andrews Talks Winning British Bootcamp 2, TNA’s Move to Destination America  Empty
PostSubject: Mark Andrews Talks Winning British Bootcamp 2, TNA’s Move to Destination America    Mark Andrews Talks Winning British Bootcamp 2, TNA’s Move to Destination America  EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:19 pm

The winner of the second season of British Bootcamp 2, Mark Andrews, recently spoke with The UK Mirror, and the following are some interview highlights:

On winning British Boot Camp 2:

“To get an opportunity like that will be amazing – I’m glad they’re focusing more on homegrown talents because that’s exactly what I could be. I’d love to be a regular fixture in the X Division – there’s a gap for me to shift into leaving me more opportunities. Hopefully I can take advantage.”

“I was like, ‘Oh s***…I’m in the top three! This is going to be really great for Rampage of Kay Lee, this will be awesome for them’…and then they were like, ‘You won!’ I was like, ‘s***…that happened really fast’.

On being on a major platform like Destination America:

“To get an opportunity like that will be amazing – I’m glad they’re focusing more on homegrown talents because that’s exactly what I could be.

“I’d love to be a regular fixture in the X Division – there’s a gap for me to shift into leaving me more opportunities. Hopefully I can take advantage.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/tna-british-boot-camp-winner-4815356
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Mark Andrews Talks Winning British Bootcamp 2, TNA’s Move to Destination America  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Andrews Talks Winning British Bootcamp 2, TNA’s Move to Destination America    Mark Andrews Talks Winning British Bootcamp 2, TNA’s Move to Destination America  EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 2:16 pm

He's the next Rockstar Spud nervous

MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Mark Andrews Talks Winning British Bootcamp 2, TNA’s Move to Destination America    Mark Andrews Talks Winning British Bootcamp 2, TNA’s Move to Destination America  EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 7:27 pm

I wanted the chick to win though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark Andrews Talks Winning British Bootcamp 2, TNA’s Move to Destination America    Mark Andrews Talks Winning British Bootcamp 2, TNA’s Move to Destination America  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mark Andrews Talks Winning British Bootcamp 2, TNA’s Move to Destination America

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1