HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Best and Most Annoying thing in WWE right now to you...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

The Best and Most Annoying thing in WWE right now to you... Empty
PostSubject: The Best and Most Annoying thing in WWE right now to you...   The Best and Most Annoying thing in WWE right now to you... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 8:06 am

What are your best and most annoying things on Raw/Smackdown that you see each week? Cool
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: The Best and Most Annoying thing in WWE right now to you...   The Best and Most Annoying thing in WWE right now to you... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 8:36 am

Most Annoying: Bella Twins

I don't have a best thing.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: The Best and Most Annoying thing in WWE right now to you...   The Best and Most Annoying thing in WWE right now to you... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 8:38 am

RAW being three hours is the most annoying thing I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Best and Most Annoying thing in WWE right now to you...   The Best and Most Annoying thing in WWE right now to you... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 3:38 pm

Best: Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, and the storylines.

Worst: it being 3 hours and all the "hilarious comedy" they try to force on us with the guest hosts. Although grumpy cat was awesome, fuck ya'll.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: The Best and Most Annoying thing in WWE right now to you...   The Best and Most Annoying thing in WWE right now to you... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 7:13 pm

Best: The Shield Members getting pushed, Dolph bringing some prestige back to the IC title, Luke Harper shining in singles matches(just loved that match where he was superkicked and still did his finisher)

Worst: The WWE World Champ not showing up, Divas division still lame, underrated guys still not getting the push they deserve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Best and Most Annoying thing in WWE right now to you...   The Best and Most Annoying thing in WWE right now to you... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 7:22 pm

Best thing: good matches
Worst thing: forced angles, bad matches
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Best and Most Annoying thing in WWE right now to you...   The Best and Most Annoying thing in WWE right now to you... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 7:52 pm

Best Things: having awesome heels and faces and some amazing promos more consistently; NXT being much better than their main brands.

Worst things: WWE title meaning less than Michael Cole's Anonymous General Manager Refferences or CM Punk's spilt Diet Soda; Divas' Division being used by parents to put their children to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: The Best and Most Annoying thing in WWE right now to you...   The Best and Most Annoying thing in WWE right now to you... EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 9:03 am

Worst;

- Bella Twins...just them in general. The way Brie yells "BRIE MODE!" makes me fucking cringe. If "BRIE MODE!" is designed to send me to sleep, it's working perfectly.
- Divas division STILL sucking balls. I swear, one, the Divas will get storylines...AJ vs. Paige was fun to watch...until the Bella stuck their lack of talent in and ruined that in a hurry <_<
- Brock Lesnar as the World Champion...or more accurately, him never being on TV. I get Vince's point about him being a special attraction, but the World Champion needs to be on TV far more than this. Same can be said about debuting Sting...and then never seeing him since.
- 3 hours is still too much to watch. I record it each week, so I can skip the ads, but God watching that shit live must be a work out xD

Best;

- "Young" talent getting pushed. It's great, imo, to see Ziggler, Wyatt, Rollins, Ambrose and Reigns getting significant TV each week. They are all starting to feel main stayers on the roster which is something WWE, imo, has lacked for years.
- I think the match quality has been really good this year.
- JBL on commentary. I swear he's the only one that keeps the commentary remotely alive during the three hours.

Funny mention;

- Whoever is in charge of Raw graphics during replays etc. and they keep putting the Superstars show one up by accident Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best and Most Annoying thing in WWE right now to you...   The Best and Most Annoying thing in WWE right now to you... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Best and Most Annoying thing in WWE right now to you...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1