HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bobby Lashley Discusses a Possible Fight With Brock Lesnar in Bellator

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Bobby Lashley Discusses a Possible Fight With Brock Lesnar in Bellator Empty
PostSubject: Bobby Lashley Discusses a Possible Fight With Brock Lesnar in Bellator   Bobby Lashley Discusses a Possible Fight With Brock Lesnar in Bellator EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:08 am

- During a recent interview with Ring Rust Radio, Bobby Lashley spoke about a potential fight with Brock Lesnar if Lesnar were to sign with Bellator. Here is what he had to say…

“If Brock does sign over with Bellator I think one of the biggest fights he could have is me … The crazy part is I have never even come face to face with Brock. I don’t know him and I have never met him. We just have always had a lot of comparison so this time give the fans what they want. Brock and I would beat each other up pretty bad but we will walk away very financially healthy … Our styles match and we wouldn’t over do the other person since we have the same styles. It would be a very strategic match and I like the match up … Any fighter at the end of the day that says it’s not about the money is ridiculous. We wouldn’t be training this hard, putting our bodies on the line, and torturing our bodies if there wasn’t a payday at the end of the day.”
Back to top Go down

Bobby Lashley Discusses a Possible Fight With Brock Lesnar in Bellator

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1