HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beetlejuice 2 is “Closer than Ever”, Says Tim Burton

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Beetlejuice 2 is “Closer than Ever”, Says Tim Burton Empty
PostSubject: Beetlejuice 2 is “Closer than Ever”, Says Tim Burton   Beetlejuice 2 is “Closer than Ever”, Says Tim Burton EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:59 pm

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/12/22/beetlejuice-sequel-is-closer-than-ever

A Beetlejuice sequel is “closer than ever”, according to Tim Burton, the director of the original movie.

Speaking to IGN while promoting his upcoming film Big Eyes, the director said that the film would only be possible if Michael Keaton, who played the bio-exorcist back in 1988, was to return.

“There’s only one Beetlejuice, and that’s Michael. There is a script, and I would love to work with him again. I think there is now a better chance than ever… I miss that character. There’s something that’s cathartic and amazing about it. I think it’s closer than ever.”

The possibility of a sequel to Beetlejuice has increased dramatically in recent months. We know that Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies author Seth Grahame-Smith has worked on the script, Keaton has confirmed Burton's involvement, and even Winona Ryder has hinted she's involved with the film taking place 27 or so years later.
Back to top Go down

Beetlejuice 2 is “Closer than Ever”, Says Tim Burton

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1