HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hayden Panettiere welcomes baby girl

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Hayden Panettiere welcomes baby girl Empty
PostSubject: Hayden Panettiere welcomes baby girl   Hayden Panettiere welcomes baby girl EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 2:40 pm

Hayden Panettiere has given birth to a baby girl.

The 'Nashville' star and her fiancé Wladimir Klitschko welcomed Kaya on Tuesday (09.12.14).

The parents told PEOPLE: ''We are over the moon and madly in love!''

The new arrival - which weighed 7 lbs., 14 oz. - is the couple's first child together.

Meanwhile, speaking before the birth, Hayden revealed that she is ''so ready'' to become a mother.

She shared: ''I'm so ready to hold my baby girl - I'm going to be a very hands on mum.

''I'm thrilled that I am having a girl first because I feel like I know a lot about raising a strong woman. I feel very empowered myself and I think my daughter will, too.''

The 25-year-old also previously spoke up about starting a family with her fiancé.

She said: ''I've lived a very big life, and I don't feel my age, and I feel like I was born to be a mother.

''Sometimes people speak about [having kids] like, 'Your life ends - you're never going to be able to do anything again!' And I'm like, 'What are you talking about?'

''Motherhood is the most beautiful, exciting thing, and there's nothing that I feel like I can't accomplish while having children in my life.''
Back to top Go down

Hayden Panettiere welcomes baby girl

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1