HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Underground World of Wrestling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

Underground World of Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Underground World of Wrestling   Underground World of Wrestling EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 11:43 pm

Roster

Wrestlers

"The Man Gravity Forgot" Adrian Neville
Underground World of Wrestling Pac10

"The Phenomenal One" AJ Styles
Underground World of Wrestling AJ_Styles-2

Alex Kozlov
Underground World of Wrestling Alex_k10

Ethan Carter III
Underground World of Wrestling Ethan_Carter_III-2

El Hijo de Rey Mysterio
Underground World of Wrestling El_hij10

"Wild Samurai" Hirooki Goto
Underground World of Wrestling Hirook10

"The Machine Gun" Karl Anderson
Underground World of Wrestling Karl_a10

"The Mad Dog Wrestler" Katsuyori Shibata
Underground World of Wrestling KatsuyoriShibataGP2

"The Rainmaker" Kazuchika Okada
Underground World of Wrestling Kazuchika_Okada

"Golden Star" Kota Ibushi
Underground World of Wrestling Kota_i10

"La autentica Park, the Chairman of UWW" L.A. Park
Underground World of Wrestling La_par11

La Sombra
Underground World of Wrestling La_som10

Raven
Underground World of Wrestling Raven_10

Ricochet
Underground World of Wrestling Ricoch10

Rich Swann
Underground World of Wrestling Rich_s10

Rockstar Spud
Underground World of Wrestling Spud_510

Rocky Romero
Underground World of Wrestling Rocky_10

Rush
Underground World of Wrestling Rush10

"The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe
Underground World of Wrestling Samoa_10

Seth Rollins
Underground World of Wrestling HPQYdXp

Shark Boy
Underground World of Wrestling Shark_10

"The Stone Faced Pitbull" Tomohiro Ishii
Underground World of Wrestling Tomohi10

Non-wrestlers

CM Punk
Underground World of Wrestling Cm_pun10

Dixie Carter
Underground World of Wrestling Dixie_11

Joey Styles
Underground World of Wrestling Joey_s10

Rey Mysterio Jr
Underground World of Wrestling Rey_my10
Back to top Go down
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: Underground World of Wrestling   Underground World of Wrestling EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 3:32 pm

Netflix and El Hijo del Jellybeans productions present...

The Underground World of Wrestling, season 1, episode 1 - The New Age

Segment 1 - Straight to the point wrote:
As "Miseria Cantare" blares out and the opening credits show across the bottom of the screen we are treated to shots of a small yet packed arena. About three thousand fans are packed into The Underground World of Wrestling's purpose-built studio deep in the heart of Chicago, Illinois, where the lights are dimmed low, the entrance way is simply a separation in the crowd barricades, and the fans are already pumped up. Behind the announcers desk at ring-side sits Joey Styles, who welcomes the viewers to the show.

Underground World of Wrestling Joey_s10

"Welcome, fans, to a revolution in professional wrestling. Tonight I am happy to be here commentating on The Underground World of Wrestling, where stars will be born, legends will be made, and most importantly the fans will be sent home happy. But before we can get into any action one question needs to be answered - who's running this show? We have a production company, and obviously Netflix is airing the show, but no wrestling company can just run itself, and I've been informed that very shortly we will be informed as to who the general manager of The Underground World of Wrestling will be".

Almost as soon as Styles stops talking "Miseria Cantare" starts playing again, and already some portions of the crowd seem to have guessed who's about to come out. Even with many in attendance having already guessed who is about to walk through the curtain the pop is deafening as UWW's general manager makes himself known, microphone in hand...

Underground World of Wrestling Cm_pun10

"CM Punk" chants echo out as The Second City Saint makes his entrance, walking down the short entranceway past a swarm of hands. He climbs into the ring as his theme, which always serves as the show's theme dies down. He has to wait nearly a minute for the chanting to peter out, allowing him to talk. After briefly thanking the crowd for coming out, El Hijo Del Jellybeans productions for financing the show, Netflix for picking the show up, and the viewers at home for tuning in, he sets out a mission statement for the UWW. "This company is about the guys who wouldn't get a fair shake anywhere else. Guys who, like me, might not have what some people with more money than brains look for. This company isn't about playing favourites, it's about giving anybody who walks through that curtain a shot. So for that reason, we're going to do things differently around here. No title belts, where guys defend it at the whims of some jackass with a note pad and get a shot at it when they kiss the right pair of ass cheeks. Our first season is eight episodes long, so how about this: on episode eight we'll have two main events. The first will be a tag team match, where the winning team will split a one-hundred grand jackpot. And the second will be a one on one match, where the winner gets to take home a cool hundred-k for themselves. And until then? Well, the boys in the back will come out here and try to prove to us all why they deserve a shot at that money. And that starts tonight, because we've got a stacked card with talent you won't see anywhere, but in The Underground World of Wrestling!"

The crowd cheers Punk as he goes to exit the ring, but suddenly stops. "Oh, and Joey? Don't think I'm going to leave you to call this thing alone!". Punk throws down the microphone, climbs out of the ring, and takes a seat next to Joey Styles as the crowd pops again.

Segment 2 - Rich Swann vs Ricochet wrote:
Underground World of Wrestling Rich_s10vsUnderground World of Wrestling Ricoch10

UWW's first match sets the tone and the pace as Rich Swann and Ricochet get right into it. Despite having come out to "All Night Long (All Night)" by Lionel Richie, something which instantly made him a fan favourite, Swann seems as though he wants to get this over with as soon as possible. He runs right at Ricochet from the bell and stays on him, as both men use their arsenal of impressive aerial manoeuvres to try and stay ahead of their opponent. They go back and forth, going counter for counter, flip for flip, and move for move, in a high flying spectacle which has the entire crowd on their feet. CM Punk and Styles discuss how their time teaming as the Inner-City Machine Guns is likely to have resulted in the two men knowing each other well, and so it will take something big for one to get one up on the other. Not ten minutes into the match, however, and Ricochet shows why they call him the future of flight as he nails a front flip senton over the top turnbuckle onto Swann, who was resting out on the floor where he (Incorrectly) thought he'd be safe!

Underground World of Wrestling VvymE3Z

Joey Styles almost goes as crazy as the crowd, who start a "holy shit chant" while a cocky Ricochet pulls himself back to his feet. From there the match becomes less back and forth as Ricochet starts to dominate, utilizing his vast array of kicks until he finally puts Rich Swann out for the count with a 630 senton!

Winner by pinfall after a 630 senton: Ricochet!

Post match the two men shake hands, which causes the fans to applaud and CM Punk to compliment the performance of both men, but especially Ricochet.

Segment 3 - Twinkies, cockroaches, and Carters wrote:
With the crowd so pumped up it was only a matter of time before somebody pissed them off, and that somebody comes in the form of the woman many wrestling fans hate more than anybody since Vince Russo. Some sort of obnoxiously cheesy country music blares through the speakers as a quartet of individuals make their way out from behind the curtain.

Underground World of Wrestling Dixie_11Underground World of Wrestling Ethan_Carter_III-2Underground World of Wrestling Spud_510Underground World of Wrestling Karl_a10

As well as her nephew, Ethan, and her grovelling Chief of Staff Rockstar Spud, Dixie Carter is accompanied by "The Machine Gun" Karl Anderson, a new addition to the fold. Spud and Anderson flank Dixie as they walk towards the ring, shielding her from any fans who may be looking to grab a hold of their employer. They all enter the ring and Dixie gets handed a microphone. "I'm sure the crowd will love this" Punk jokes, as the fans chant "Fuck TNA" so loudly Dixie is unable to get any words out. After quite a while Ethan grabs the microphone and yells at the crowd to shut up, which only riles them up further. Eventually the crowd tire themselves out, at which point Ethan starts talking again. "There's a common saying - life isn't fair. And the fact that my aunt and myself, Carters, have to stand here in front of you cretins, and try to pander to you cretins, is proof of that." As expected the fans don't like this, but Ethan simply talks over them. "There were a number of companies BEGGING for me to join them, but when that skinny fat geek over there put out word to the wrestling world a few weeks ago that he'd be putting that much money on the line? Well, I had to come and take it. I was undefeated in TNA, so I have little doubt I'll have no problems taking that cash prize here!" The crowd boos as Anderson laughs. "Oh, and by the way, we've had a little shake-up around the Carter household. My old friend Spud? Well, we had our differences, but after no other company showed any interest in our undersized limey friend he came back home, to aunt Dixie. And over here we have our newest head of security, "The Machine Gun", Karl Anderson. We decided if we were going to be out in front of morons like this we'd need a bit of extra protection". Punk and Styles argue over which member of the Carter family is the biggest asshole as "Shell Yeah" starts to play, introducing Ethan's first opponent in the UWW.

Segment 4 - EC3 vs Shark Boy wrote:

Underground World of Wrestling Ethan_Carter_III-2 vs Underground World of Wrestling Shark_10

Before Shark Boy's knock-off version of "Glass Shatters" can even finish playing EC3 jumps in, nailing him with closed fists punches and ripping the jacket off of his shoulders so he can choke him with it. On commentary Punk mentions that, after the way he was treated by Dixie Carter, Shark Boy actually came to him backstage before the show and requested this match. Even after being jumped Shark Boy fights back, managing to out manoeuvre his larger opponent. EC3's early dominance starts to disappear as Shark Boy mounts some offence, using the crowds support to gain momentum and work away on his opponent. Eventually EC3 is forced to retreat outside, where he confides with Rockstar Spud on tactics. With his opponent occupied Shark Boy goes for a placha but at the last second Anderson manages to drag EC3 out of the way, leaving little Spud to take most of the impact. As Dixie yells at the ref to keep the action in the ring, distracting him, Anderson and EC3 put the boots to Shark Boy, slam him against the crowd barricade, and then toss him back into the ring. From there it's a formality, as EC3 spikes Shark Boy on his head with the one-percenter (Headlock driver) for the win, to the disdain of the crowd.

Winner by pinfall after interference and the one-percenter: Ethan Carter III!

Segment 5 - The Shark 'n' Park Connection! wrote:
With the match over Spud raises EC3's hand, Dixie Carter gives her nephew a kiss on the cheek, and The Machine Gun stalks Shark Boy, cracking his knuckles. With no provocation whatsoever Anderson starts laying the boots into Shark Boy, which Joey Styles puts down to wanting to prove himself to the Carters while Punk blames it on him being a prick. Anderson tosses the ref away as he drags Shark Boy up and prepares to start throwing more punches. Before more damage can be inflicted, however, the lights go out. The crowd yells out and generally shows signs of confusions as Punk and Styles ask each other what's happening. Suddenly, a familiar song starts to play as the crowd goes wild. The lights go back on to reveal The Chairman in the centre of the ring, stood on one chair while holding another!

Underground World of Wrestling La_par11

L.A. Park, the man most of the crowd remember from his stint in WCW under his original name of La Parka, cleans house, using the elements of surprise, chair shots, and Michael Jackson's funky music to send the entire Carter household scrambling out to the floor! Shark Boy manages to pull himself up and point at The Machine Gun in a threatening manner as Styles speculates on why Park chose to protect Shark Boy.

Segment 6 - The Son of Mysterio wrote:
With the ring cleared, Punk hypes up the début of El Hijo de Rey Mysterio - the son of the original Rey Mysterio and the cousin of Rey Mysterio Jr, whom most of the audience will already be familiar with. We cut away to a video package as Punk finishes talking.

Underground World of Wrestling Rey_my10

"I've broken...pretty much everything you can break. I've injured myself more than any one man should be able to. I'm tired, I'm hurt...I'm done", Rey Mysterio Jr says to the camera, in black and white footage taken from an interview which came out not long after the WWE dissolved. "Rey Mysterio Jr is done. But the Rey Mysterio name? Oh, it's still got a way to go..." A few clips flash across the screen, showing a young man in a mask similar to Rey Jr busting out some impressive feats of agility.

Underground World of Wrestling LLxqb0w

"All I want, is to be like my uncle, and cousin" El Hijo de Rey Mysterio says as he prepares for his match backstage, his hood up over his head as he punches and kicks a bag.

Underground World of Wrestling El_hij10

"I want to win matches, sure. If I win a few fans along the way? That'd be cool. But the most important thing is that hundred-thousand dollars CM Punk has put on the table." El Hijo fires off some rapid fire kicks as the camera pulls back, revealing his uncle, Rey Mysterio Jr, stood by watching. "And with the man I have coaching me? I think I've got a damn good chance - whoever steps in my way."

Segment 7 - El Hijo de Rey Mysterio vs "Golden Star" Kota Ibushi wrote:
Underground World of Wrestling El_hij10 vs Underground World of Wrestling Kota_i10

After a pre-match handshake the two high fliers get into it, and like Ricochet and Swann in the opener they waste no time in trying to prove to everybody that they deserve a shot at the hundred grand. The two refrain from throwing strikes early on, instead working the mat and showing off their grappling skills. Eventually Kota manages to get one up on his younger opponent with a monkey flip, after which El Hijo pops up and throws a nasty superkick into his opponents face. Making good on his promise not to let anybody get in his way, El Hijo steps up the pace and starts throwing out huge strikes at his opponent, causing portions of the crowd to get behind Kota. El Hijo beats on Kota, working him over with strikes and eventually a bow and arrow hold that weakens The Golden Star. With the fight in his favour El Hijo goes to the top rope, which proves to be a mistake when Kota recovers and sends both flying out to the floor with a poisoned frankensteiner!

Underground World of Wrestling Tumblr_ml8rtjQUWj1qlmfquo1_400

The ref uses almost all of the 20 count before Kota drags himself and Rey back into the ring, where he gets a two count. The tempo gets even faster as the match builds towards a climax, with both men throwing out everything they can. El Hijo tries to end it with a springboard hurricanrana which Kota reverses into a vicious powerbomb, giving him the chance to ascend the top rope and try to execute a pheonix splash. As Kota comes down El Hijo gets his knees up, driving them into his opponents ribs and sending him stumbling backwards. With the last of his energy Rey jumps up, grabs Kota, and rolls him up with a beautiful Skayde special, getting the flash win over an experienced opponent in a very impressive first showing.

Winner by pinfall after a Skayde special: El Hijo de Rey Mysterio!

With the match over the crowd gives both men a standing ovation as they hug. Kota is helped to the back as Rey Mysterio Jr climbs into the ring and raises his cousins arm.

Segment 8 - A fist full of luchas wrote:
As the Mysterios celebrate a man in a black and white mask, along with a suit, jumps the crowd barricade and climbs onto the apron. While Joey Styles yells for security to do something Punk seems more intrigued, reminding the audience and Styles of UWW's open door policy. The Mysterios turn to face the intruder, resulting in them leaving their backs turned to a second, maskless but also suit wearing, intruder who slides into the ring clutching a steel chair and quickly lays out both Mysterios. The two luchadores hit the deck and roll out the ring as the crowd boos and the masked man joins his compadre in the ring. The unmasked man hands the chair to his partner and pulls a microphone out of his pocket.

Underground World of Wrestling Rush10Underground World of Wrestling La_som10

"Well done, well done, another victory for the most pampered and favoured family in this business" he spits in a thick Mexican accent as the crowd continues to boo. "For those who don't know, I'm Rush, and this is La Sombra, and we are Ingobernables. What that means is we don't play by anybodies rules but ours, we don't follow what we're told, and we don't work in your system", Rush points at CM Punk, who seems confused by the implications of this statement. "You wanted luchadores, so you brought in some little shit who hasn't done jack but be born into the right name, is that it? And your jolly skeleton man?" Rush spits on the mat and walks around the ring. "La Sombra and I, me and La Sombra, we've come here with one goal - to earn that one-hundred grand, and carve out a legacy not based on who our parents are, or nepotism". The crowd boos, as Styles points out that Rush pretty much just described nepotism before saying it, and Punk mumbles something about how hypocritical it is for Rush to say that given that he himself has family in the business. "And what better way to start our legacy, than by ending yours? Rush taunts, pointing at Mysterio Jr as he drops the mic and "Black Skinhead" starts to play.

Segment 9 - "The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe & Seth Rollins vs CHAOS ("The Stone Faced Pitbull" Tomohiro Ishii and "Rainmaker" Kazuchika Okada) wrote:
Underground World of Wrestling Samoa_10Underground World of Wrestling HPQYdXpvsUnderground World of Wrestling Tomohi10Underground World of Wrestling Kazuchika_Okada

Despite no longer being in the WWE, Seth Rollins's decision to sell his soul to the devil comes back to haunt him as the crowd immediately give him "YOU SOLD OUT!" chants the second he squares up to Tomohiro Ishii, who stares holes into Rollins with a look that seems to tell the former WWE superstar that he fucked up just by getting into the ring with The Stone Faced Pitbull. He responds by turning around and tagging Samoa Joe in, bringing down a barrage of "pussy" chants from the fans. Joe and Ishii go at it tooth and nail, hitting each other with everything they have while the crowd hangs on to every strike like it's a finishing move. Eventully their partners get involved, but as the match goes on the heavy hitters continue to carry most of the weight while Rollins and Okada keep themselves out of harms way. After a good fifteen minutes of back and forth action CHAOS gets the advantage, putting a two on one beat-down on Samoa Joe and forcing him to try and crawl back to the corner. With the match on the line Rollins finally comes into his own, getting the hot tag and clearing both opponents out with a barrage of offence which includes a sickening German suplex on Okada, a springboard knee to Ishii, and a plancha onto both men. With Rollins and Ishii the legal men the American team gets the advantage, allowing Rollins to unload on Ishii and put him down onto the mat with a reverse STO into the turnbuckle. With Rollins exhausted and in his own teams corner Samoa Joe blind tags himself in, not wanting to let CHAOS come back, and soon after he manages to hit the muscle buster on Ishii and get the cover as Rollins keeps Okada from breaking the pin up.

Winners by pinfall after a muscle buster: Samoa Joe & Seth Rollins!

The crowd seem to get over their hatred for Rollins as they cheer both the winners. Joe walks over to Rollins and hugs him, but as he breaks the hug Rollins drops him to his knees with a swift kick between the legs that once again causes the crowd to boo him. Without a hint of emotion or remorse Rollins hits the ropes, bounces back, and stomps Joe's head down into the mat with a vicious curb stomp. Rollins exits the ring and jumps the barricade, making his way to the back as ishii and Okada roll back into the ring to check on Joe and Punk admonishes Rollins's actions.

Segment 10 - Keeping up with the Carters wrote:
Backstage in a doctor's office EC3 is sat on a table with a cast wrapped around his arm as Dixie hysterically cries adn screams out a bemused doctor. "HE GOT HIT WITH A CHAIR, DOCTOR! DO SOMETHING!" she yells as Karl Anderson paces around the office and Rockstar Spud sits on the floor in the foetal position with blood running out of his nose.

"Mrs Carter...I feel dizzie" he mumbles, which Dixie ignores in favour of hugging Ethan.

"We've carried out an x-ray, and it looks like the chair barely hit his arm. He's fine".

"WELL I WANT A SECOND OPINION!" Dixie yells back.

"Ma'am, I'm the fifth doctor who's told you this, and the third who's advised you to allow us to help your friend in the suit there" he says, motioning to Spud who is now curled up in a ball.

"I can't feel my face" Spud murmurs.

"SHUT UP SPUD!" Dixie, EC3, and Machine Gun yell in unison as Anderson stops pacing and turns to face the camera. "L.A. Park, if that is your real name, I've looked you up! You fucked with the wrong Americans you dumb son of a bitch!" Anderson spits as Spud falls asleep on the floor and Dixie slaps the doctor. "I got google translate, I got a crack team, and I found out your secret - your name means The Park! You thought you could hide from me? There's a reason I'm the head of security for Carter enterprises! Next week, Mr Park, I want to see you in that ring, whether it be in a one on one or in a tag team and I promise you, I'll beat the bones off that skeleton tattoo you wear!"

Segment 11 - "The Man Gravity Forgot" Adrian Neville vs "The Phenomenal One" AJ Styles wrote:
Underground World of Wrestling Pac10vsUnderground World of Wrestling AJ_Styles-2

Despite loud Bullet Club chants and a smattering of the factions shirts in the crowd, AJ proves himself to be a changed man as he starts the match by shaking Neville's hand and playing it completely fair. The former X-division champ shows that even at thirty-seven he has the agility and skill that made him famous, as he takes Neville to school early on. Within five minutes he manages to counter a hurricanrana and nearly hit a styles clash, only being denied by Neville pulling a leg loose and getting free. With the high flying portion of his offence negated by Styles's experience Neville falls back on his mat wrestling, working over AJ's right arm with various holds and strikes in an attempt to take away the clash. As the match goes on Neville goes back to the air, and true to his plan Styles finds himself struggling to defend himself with an injured arm. The two engage in all out aerial warfare until at around the fifteen minute mark Neville goes for a springboard 450 splash, which Styles manages to avoid. With Neville winded AJ nails an enziguri that staggers his opponent, allowing him to attempt a styles clash. But, as Neville designed it, Styles finds himself unable to hoist his opponent up thanks to his injured arm. The two battle back and forth over the move until finally AJ realizes he has no chance to hook his legs over. Employing a move innovated by Toshiaki Kawada after breaking his arm midmatch Styles gets Neville upside down as though to try for the styles clash, but instead simply drops to his knees to nail the hollow point, AJ's variation of the ganso bomb. With Neville down AJ ascends to the top rope and, pulling out a move fans haven't seen in a while, nails the spiral tap for the victory!

Winner by pinfall after a spiral tap: AJ Styles!

The crowd and commentators give both men their full praise, as Styles helps Neville up and manages to force himself to shake using his injured hand. Despite the war they'd just been through the two help each other to the back as the crowd start a "U-DUB-DUB" chant and the credits roll.

Quote :
Next time, on The Underground World of Wrestling:

• Will Karl Anderson get his vengeance?
  • Why did Seth Rollins attack Samoa Joe?
  • The Ingobernables continue to cause havoc as they wage war on the Mysterio family!
  • The debut of Katsuyori Shibata and Hirooki Goto - the mad samurais!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground World of Wrestling   Underground World of Wrestling EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 3:34 pm

That's a lot of high flyers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground World of Wrestling   Underground World of Wrestling Empty

Back to top Go down

Underground World of Wrestling

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1