HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kevin Owens On His Debut, Tribute To The Troops Update, New T-Shirts, Adrian Neville

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Kevin Owens On His Debut, Tribute To The Troops Update, New T-Shirts, Adrian Neville Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Owens On His Debut, Tribute To The Troops Update, New T-Shirts, Adrian Neville   Kevin Owens On His Debut, Tribute To The Troops Update, New T-Shirts, Adrian Neville EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 3:21 pm

- WWE's Shop website has new t-shirts for Sting and Ryback. They also have new baseball caps that have the faces of WWE Divas on them with ponytails attached in the back.

- WWE NXT Champion Adrian Neville will make his Madison Square Garden debut at WWE's December 26th live event.

- Michael Cole and JBL did commentary for this year's WWE Tribute to the Troops. Lilian Garcia sang the National Anthem with the Army Color Guard.

- As noted, the former Kevin Steen will make his WWE NXT debut as Kevin Owens tonight at Takeover: R Evolution. Steen made these tweets this morning:

"4:30 am. Sitting in a rocking chair, trying to put my baby girl back to sleep...and telling her how tonight, I change everything. @WWENXT"

"Just woke up. My timeline is flooded with kind words and well wishes for tonight and I couldn't be more grateful about it. Thank you guys!"

Source: LordsofPain.net

Kevin Owens On His Debut, Tribute To The Troops Update, New T-Shirts, Adrian Neville

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1