HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frank Grillo to play Crossbones in Captain America: Civil War

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Frank Grillo to play Crossbones in Captain America: Civil War Empty
PostSubject: Frank Grillo to play Crossbones in Captain America: Civil War   Frank Grillo to play Crossbones in Captain America: Civil War EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 1:52 pm

Frank Grillo will star as Crossbones in 'Captain America: Civil War'.

The 51-year-old actor will return for the third movie in the Marvel franchise, in which viewers will see him transform from Brock Rumlow into the super-villain.

Talking about the evil comic book character, he said: ''He's a bad ass, he is just vicious. I like the idea that it's no holds barred. I love the physicality. We all know what Crossbones represents in his world.''

The film is the follow-up to 2014 movie 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' in which the actor starred as Brock, and explained how proud he feels to have been asked to return for the next movie.

He said: ''[Winter Soldier] was only a taste of what's to come with the next film, and I couldn't be more humbled and excited.''

The announcement means the 'Prison Break' actor will join Daniel Bruhl for the film, in which he is believed to be playing an unidentified villain.

Last month, it was reported Robert Downey Jr. was also in talks to join the movie, which would see the 'Iron Man' star bring his iconic character into the 'Captain America' franchise, for which he would earn $40 million.

'Captain America: Civil War' is set to be released on May 6 2016, with Joe and Anthony Russo returning to direct the film.
Back to top Go down

Frank Grillo to play Crossbones in Captain America: Civil War

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1