HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania Empty
PostSubject: Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania   Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 7:50 am

According to the Observer, the top three matches being discussed for Wrestlemania are Sting vs Triple H, Rusev vs The Rock, and Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns

Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania FJBloTX
Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania   Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 3:23 pm

Only match out of the three I would look forward to right now is Sting vs. Triple H.

Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania   Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 3:44 pm

Ew Neutral

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania   Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 6:52 pm

Phew, I was already expecting Sting vs Hulk Hogan. Glad they didn't remember that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania   Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 11:26 pm

The Rock vs Rusev fuck yeah!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania   Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 2:19 am

Reigns vs brock... hope Roman superman-punches his nose in. I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania   Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 2:25 am

I am of the belief that this is BS to the same degree that Bryan/Sheamus was going to happen last year.

Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania FJBloTX
Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania   Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 2:28 am

I agree. Funny I never believe any of this crap tbh. It's just nice to speculate.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania   Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 12:17 pm

"drawing power" ? =/
Back to top Go down
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania   Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 1:15 pm

I mean you can say you don't believe it, but the Observer has frequently been as close to correct as you can really get with a company like WWE who rewrite shows while they're going on.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania   Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 1:44 pm

Yeah, "rewrite shows" - it isn't just that Observer pulled whatever story out of their ass and then said "lol we weren't wrong, WWE just rewrote it at the last minute!"

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania   Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 2:13 pm

>WWE can and does change their plans at the last minute
>"THE DIRTSHEETS WERE WRONG AGAIN! I TOLD YOU!!!!"

That's why the word RUMORED is in the title. RUMORED. Not a CONFIRMATION. I swear people are dense as fuck.
Back to top Go down
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania   Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 2:43 pm

You're confusing the Observer with the websites which listen to the Observer and then twist what they say into clickbait. The Observer has actual sources, and Melzter and Alvarez don't say "this will 100% happen", even if Chinese whispers turn it into that. See - the rumoured Punk return.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania   Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 2:56 pm

A lot of people on this site wanna hate on Melzter... Even if that where this very site gets a lot of it's news.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania   Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 4:02 pm

Sure, and I bet the only reason that Damien Sandow gets buried next week is because "Cena stormed into Vince's room angrily and demanded that Damien be buried because Sandow reportedly said that Ziggler was better and Cena then spat on him and ripped up a copy of CM Punk's book."

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania   Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 4:28 pm

I can see exactly how that's relevant to the discussion at hand, really, I can. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania   Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 4:34 pm

If you don't, then you're not understanding the topic of my argument. My argument is that news sites make stuff up all the time and people believe it.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania   Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 4:44 pm

You're mistaking the Observer for shit like Rajah and Wrestling Inc. One has legitimate sources and is ran by the closest things wrestling has to legitimate journalists, and if you read it or listen to it you'll find that 90% of the time the reposted versions you get through third parties are massively sensationalised. Just as an example, we had all the "CM Punk is 100% returning" stuff a while ago with loads of sites listing the Observer and Meltzer as sources, when what happened was Meltzer pretty much said "one or two people have told me it's going to happen but I don't think it will, I'll check more sources but I doubt it". Grouping the Observer in with other wrestling sites is like grouping Al Jazeera in with Fox News.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania   Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 4:47 pm

What you don't understand JellyBeans is that Dave Meltzer is Satan and everything that comes out of his mouth is poopy.

FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania   Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 4:52 pm

He stabbed my mother because she wasn't in the Tokyo Dome Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania   Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania Empty

Back to top Go down

Observer: Rumored top three matches for Wrestlemania

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1