HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zayn Malik enjoyed dressing as a woman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Zayn Malik enjoyed dressing as a woman Empty
PostSubject: Zayn Malik enjoyed dressing as a woman   Zayn Malik enjoyed dressing as a woman EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:01 am

Zayn Malik enjoyed being a woman for the 'Best Song Ever' video.
The One Direction heart throb is seen cross-dressing in the group's newest promotional clip, and he revealed ''it was fun'' living out what he joked was something most men have ''fantasised about''.
Speaking to Yahoo! at the premiere for 'This Is Us' in New York City, he said: ''It was fun, actually, to dress up as a woman.

''I'm sure every guy has fantasised about being a woman for one day at least - just to see what it's like. It was quite interesting having breasts.''
The track itself earned the boy band a gong for Song of the Summer at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday night (25.08.13) and Zayn was grateful for all the fans who voted to earn them the prize.

He added: ''We want to say a massive, massive thank you to everyone that voted for us.''
Although he embraced his performance as a sexy secretary in the 'Best Song Ever' video, the 20-year-old singer admitted his favourite part of their 3D documentary was one of its more calming moments.
He explained: ''My favourite scene was the bit at the end where we're all sat at the campfire having a little chat about life.''
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Zayn Malik enjoyed dressing as a woman   Zayn Malik enjoyed dressing as a woman EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:02 am

This...Does not surprise me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: Zayn Malik enjoyed dressing as a woman   Zayn Malik enjoyed dressing as a woman EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:35 am

Yeah That 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zayn Malik enjoyed dressing as a woman   Zayn Malik enjoyed dressing as a woman EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:54 am

I haven't even seen the video yet. I bet he looks pretty.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Zayn Malik enjoyed dressing as a woman   Zayn Malik enjoyed dressing as a woman EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 5:23 pm

Faggot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zayn Malik enjoyed dressing as a woman   Zayn Malik enjoyed dressing as a woman Empty

Back to top Go down

Zayn Malik enjoyed dressing as a woman

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1