HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pulse of the Universe: Sting vs Triple H

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Are you excited about a Triple H vs Sting feud
Yes
Pulse of the Universe: Sting vs Triple H I_vote_lcap67%Pulse of the Universe: Sting vs Triple H I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
No
Pulse of the Universe: Sting vs Triple H I_vote_lcap0%Pulse of the Universe: Sting vs Triple H I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Indifferent
Pulse of the Universe: Sting vs Triple H I_vote_lcap33%Pulse of the Universe: Sting vs Triple H I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Pulse of the Universe: Sting vs Triple H Empty
PostSubject: Pulse of the Universe: Sting vs Triple H   Pulse of the Universe: Sting vs Triple H EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 6:16 pm

Pulse of the Universe: Sting vs Triple H 0VickaM
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Pulse of the Universe: Sting vs Triple H   Pulse of the Universe: Sting vs Triple H EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 6:21 pm

Not sure I'm excited for any match between them from a wrestling point of view, but the promos should be fun, and as long as they book it sensibly (middle of the card, not a twenty-minute "I'm going to kick out of five of your finishers, and you kick out of five of mine" thing), then I'd be happy with them facing off at Wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Pulse of the Universe: Sting vs Triple H   Pulse of the Universe: Sting vs Triple H EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 7:08 pm

Rumor has it this is going to happen at Royal Rumble so people that don't know who Sting is can be introduced to him. If that happens, Sting will probably win
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Pulse of the Universe: Sting vs Triple H   Pulse of the Universe: Sting vs Triple H EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 7:11 pm

As I've said for months, if Sting is going to work Taker at Mania he needs to have another match, either before or after. Sting has to win in a WWE ring. Triple H is the right guy for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pulse of the Universe: Sting vs Triple H   Pulse of the Universe: Sting vs Triple H EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:14 am

Honestly not looking forward to it, should be alright if done well tho. IMO I'd rather Wyatt against Sting.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Pulse of the Universe: Sting vs Triple H   Pulse of the Universe: Sting vs Triple H EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:56 pm

I'm not sure if it's really going to happen. But I would like it to suspicious
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pulse of the Universe: Sting vs Triple H   Pulse of the Universe: Sting vs Triple H Empty

Back to top Go down

Pulse of the Universe: Sting vs Triple H

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1