HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kane Talks About WWE's Up And Coming Talent, Possibly Bringing His Mask Back, See No Evil

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Kane Talks About WWE's Up And Coming Talent, Possibly Bringing His Mask Back, See No Evil Empty
PostSubject: Kane Talks About WWE's Up And Coming Talent, Possibly Bringing His Mask Back, See No Evil   Kane Talks About WWE's Up And Coming Talent, Possibly Bringing His Mask Back, See No Evil EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:28 am

Kane recently spoke with TheTelegraph.com to promote WWE's Hell In a Cell pay-per-view. Below are a few highlights:

WWE's up and coming talent:
"I think the upcoming talent is great. For awhile I was very worried about the future of WWE because I worried about where the stars would come from. But WWE has done a fabulous job in partnering with Full Sail University, for WWE's training facility. Some of the guys are second and third generations, but the thing about WWE's training, is they learn our system before going on the roster, it's more seamless. WWE's future is bright."

Working with The Soska Twins on See No Evil 2:
"It was really great; they are rising stars in the horror genre. What's cool about 'See No Evil 2' is the way it's shot. It's not a typical horror movie, it's 'art-house horror,' very cool."

Possibly bringing his mask back:
"At some point, we will see that again. In WWE never say never, but certainly I like what I'm doing now — Kane is Kane."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Kane Talks About WWE's Up And Coming Talent, Possibly Bringing His Mask Back, See No Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane Talks About WWE's Up And Coming Talent, Possibly Bringing His Mask Back, See No Evil   Kane Talks About WWE's Up And Coming Talent, Possibly Bringing His Mask Back, See No Evil EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 1:38 pm

I hate that they're always teasing it by having the mask in the glass behind them, cause it makes me feel like they're gonna bring it back every week, only for me to get my hopes crushed. Mad as hell

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kane Talks About WWE's Up And Coming Talent, Possibly Bringing His Mask Back, See No Evil   Kane Talks About WWE's Up And Coming Talent, Possibly Bringing His Mask Back, See No Evil EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 3:18 pm

They havent done that in a long time. The only time they did it was during the Daniel Bryan feud. This article is also old cause it's dated before Hell in a Cell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kane Talks About WWE's Up And Coming Talent, Possibly Bringing His Mask Back, See No Evil   Kane Talks About WWE's Up And Coming Talent, Possibly Bringing His Mask Back, See No Evil Empty

Back to top Go down

Kane Talks About WWE's Up And Coming Talent, Possibly Bringing His Mask Back, See No Evil

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1