HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl? Empty
PostSubject: Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl?   Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl? EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 8:11 pm

Even with Carson Palmer's 2nd injury this season, do you feel the team has what it takes to get to the next step? They're currently sitting at 8-1 and Drew Stanton is no slouch, he's taken over quite nicely in Palmer's absence this year.

Also i honestly feel Bruce Arians should try out the 2 QB system like in the college game, use Palmer for a little while then sub Stanton in to give Carson some rest etc. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl?   Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl? EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 8:16 pm

They weren't getting there w/ Palmer NAH
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl?   Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl? EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 9:17 pm

Carson's injury is feared to be an ACL.

But, yeah, no they're not championship material IMO.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl?   Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl? EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 9:18 pm

They'll be slightly worse off. They will still make the post season though.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl?   Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl? EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 9:36 pm

This reminds me of 05 when he tore his ACL less than 2 weeks after signing $125M extension.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl?   Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl? EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 9:45 pm

You got that from Adam Schefter, nigga. NAH
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl?   Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl? EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 9:48 pm

Actually, I got it from someone else I aint bothered

...but now I know where he got it from walk
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl?   Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl? EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 10:48 pm

Señor Mexicano wrote:
They'll be slightly worse off. They will still make the post season though.
Thanks for that insight. YO They're 8-1 and this is a "will they win the SB" thread and you're here assuring us that they'll make it to the playoffs. Bruh......

But nah, they wouldn't win it with Palmer and won't win now... their chances are really just slightly worse IMO. They're truly a pretty damn solid team though... A LOT better than I expected them to be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl?   Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl? EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 11:41 pm

No they ain't winning the SB. That's such a ridiculous question I didn't even think anyone took it serious. Wtf..?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl?   Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 12:40 am

It's not a ridiculous question  Wtf..?, theyre the best team in the NFC right now even with Stanton at the helm.

Besides, there have been not that good QBs that have been on Super Bowl winning teams, Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson come to mind. Hell. Rex Grossman was the starting QB on the Bears team that lost to the Colts in 2006.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl?   Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 12:42 am

Given the examples Dead just gave, I see why not if they can get the home-field advantage.

If they have to go on the road, these niggas ain't winning shit NAH
Back to top Go down
JAY
Jobber
JAY

PostSubject: Re: Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl?   Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 12:49 am

He forgot to mention Eli Manning
Back to top Go down
http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?act=idx
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl?   Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 12:54 am

Okay, Dead. The problem is that the AZ defense isn't as good as the 2000 Baltimore Ravens.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl?   Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 12:55 am

^^ Damn Funny
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl?   Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 12:58 pm

All the teams that won with mediocre QBs didn't run a pass-first offense. Stanton sucks. They're really, really talented on defense and on special teams, but without Palmer, they have almost no chance of making even a meaningful run in the playoffs, short of Ellington transforming into Barry Sanders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl?   Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 1:56 pm

home field advantage throughout the playoffs could have them winning the nfc title game

then super bowl is in their stadium

they could def reach the super bowl, and win the super bowl since still home field advantage

-
even 2 years ago, they had one of the most talented teams (not counting QB and offensive line)
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl?   Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 2:42 pm

BRUH...I actually agree w/ one of Huh's posts. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl?   Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 5:30 pm

He took off the turban for a while. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl?   Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 7:03 pm

Señor Drächen wrote:
BRUH...I actually agree w/ one of Huh's posts. Bruh......
Bruh, take off the turban. Bruh......

They're an NFCCG appearance at best. Although if they managed that upset (it'd be an upset vs. practically whoever they face IMO) I guess they could go on to win the SB. I just don't see it. I aint bothered

Also, having the mindset "they could win it all with home field advantage throughout but have NO shot if they're on the road" really just means they're not a good enough all-around team to win it all regardless. NAH
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl?   Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 8:37 pm

Remember when they lost to the Steelers in the SB? ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl?   Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 8:42 pm

Someone needs to remind Burdur when the Jets almost made the SB with one of the worst offenses of all-time. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl?   Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 8:46 pm

And they did that on the road. I aint bothered Two years in a row. I aint bothered

The Cards are no '10-'11 Jets defensively. NAH Stanton is no Sanchez. NAH
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl?   Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 8:51 pm

Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl?   Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can the Cardinals win the Super Bowl?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1