HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roles I would have with certain people

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Roles I would have with certain people  Empty
PostSubject: Roles I would have with certain people    Roles I would have with certain people  EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 8:37 pm

Just plans I would do with this list of people below. This is all after WM 31 plans really.

Roman Reigns- Have him be the new face of the company. It's WWE current plan and hey I don't mind it. Just don't have him be John Cena 2.0. Keep him being the cool badass, but not superhuman. Have be able to relate to the fans.

Ryback- The number 2 babyface of WWE. Continue the path of being a wrecking ball badass. Maybe have him take the role of Undertakers. Not his gimmick, just his role he had in the early to mid 2000's. Switch that top spot with Reigns from time to time.  put him as the top guy if Reigns is out or on break.

Dean Ambrose- keep him as the edgeyface/tweener. He doesn't get along with heels or faces, but is still likeable by the fans.

Seth Rollins- Number 1 heel. nuff said.

Bray Wyatt- Number 2 heel, maybe can he the top heel. Could easily make a top face as well.

Daniel Bryan- if he comes back takes over the Rey role in the company. Always in big key matches. Would say Number 3 babyface of the company, maybe can switch with Ryback as number 2 once and while.

Rusev- Have him be a chaser for the title. Keep him as a strong monster, but idk if he should win the WWE title, if he does won't be that long. But keep him as a guy who can be a chaser. 

John Cena- Be the gate keeper guy. Have him be the guy people need to beat if they want to take that next big step in their career. Maybe limit his appearances to make him more special.

Randy Orton- Either have him be the heelish gate keeper. Or the Veteran who goes around to beat respect into the younger guys. Maybe have him take a younger guy under his wing and be his partner for awhile. 

Cesaro- World title chaser. Top guy in the mid card tho.

Sheamus- Similar role of Orton but on a smaller scale.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roles I would have with certain people    Roles I would have with certain people  EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 8:57 pm

"Ryback- The number 2 babyface of WWE. Continue the path of being a wrecking ball badass. Maybe have him take the role of Undertakers. Not his gimmick, just his role he had in the early to mid 2000's"

NAH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roles I would have with certain people    Roles I would have with certain people  EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 9:06 pm

^ no dead, you are not cool enough to use that. Just no. Don't even try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roles I would have with certain people    Roles I would have with certain people  EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 9:37 pm

For one, you said he should be the #2 babyface. No, just no. That goes to Bryan or Ambrose. Then you said he should take on a role the Undertaker had. No, just no. Whatever drugs you're on, i want some of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roles I would have with certain people    Roles I would have with certain people  EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 9:51 pm

Dead wrote:
For one, you said he should be the #2 babyface. No, just no. That goes to Bryan or Ambrose. Then you said he should take on a role the Undertaker had. No, just no. Whatever drugs you're on, i want some of them.
You need a monster badass walking around, that was Taker's role was at one time. The guy who's theme hits and people know shit is going to go down and someone is going to get their ass kick. A guy who may not be the top guy but you know he has a big role in the company. Razor talked about Reigns being that guy, but he is being groomed for the top spot so give it to a guy who could legit have that role.

Like I said with Bryan, have him be in those top spots. Have him in big matches like Rey. Switch the role of number 2 guy in the company with Ryback when it call for it. But with Bryan I would be careful with because of his injury.

Ambrose is in a level of his own. A guy who keeps in the middle and does what he wants to do. Have him be a World Champion numerous of times. a Guy who isn't seen as the face of the company, but is seen as a big deal, a major player. A guy on a level all his own.

If anything Have Dean, Bryan and Ryback switch around with the number 2 face role.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roles I would have with certain people    Roles I would have with certain people  EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 10:23 pm

They had a monster badass. His name was Mark Henry. They kept flip flopping on him. If you want someone to be a badass, they need consistent booking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roles I would have with certain people    Roles I would have with certain people  EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 10:34 pm

That's what I would do with Ryback. Mark is old and he gets hurt a lot. Time for a new badass.

These are the new few title reigns I would have from 2015-2016.

WM 31- Roman Reigns

MITB- Seth Rollins

Night of Champions- Ryback

survivor series- Rusev

TLC- Roman Reigns

WM 32- Dean Ambrose

Summerslam- Bray Wyatt
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Roles I would have with certain people    Roles I would have with certain people  EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 1:54 am

I agree with a good portion, but mine would go like this:

Face - either Dean or Daniel Bryan. Believe it or not, Dean actually seems like he'd make a great face of the company lol.

Monster badass/Undertaker role - Roman Reigns

Number 1 heel: Seth Rollins

Top guys in general: Bray, Cesaro, Ryback, Sheamus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roles I would have with certain people    Roles I would have with certain people  EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 2:02 am

^ I do agree with that. Its just I was working with wwe mindset with trying to make Reigns the top guy cause you know they will try to pound that in.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Roles I would have with certain people    Roles I would have with certain people  EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 2:30 am

Agreed. It's a shame too, cause he'd be so much better as an Undertaker role. It fits him perfectly. He's not going to do very well in the face role, or he might, who knows. I can't see it, though. They're trying to give him the Superman gimmick, which I really don't like. He'd be better off with a Batman gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roles I would have with certain people    Roles I would have with certain people  Empty

Back to top Go down

Roles I would have with certain people

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1