HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CLOSING SEGMENT | Danny Diamond - "What's a King to a God?"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

CLOSING SEGMENT | Danny Diamond - "What's a King to a God?" Empty
PostSubject: CLOSING SEGMENT | Danny Diamond - "What's a King to a God?"   CLOSING SEGMENT | Danny Diamond - "What's a King to a God?" EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 6:43 pm

Due: Saturday, November 8th 11:59 EST
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

CLOSING SEGMENT | Danny Diamond - "What's a King to a God?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLOSING SEGMENT | Danny Diamond - "What's a King to a God?"   CLOSING SEGMENT | Danny Diamond - "What's a King to a God?" EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 12:37 pm

Following the no-disqualification main event between Akira Kobayashi and Razor Xtreme, the show returns from a commercial break.

"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the paaain of being a maaan."

The audience erupts in cheers, as the World Heavyweight Champion Danny Diamond makes his way onto the stage, finally making an appearance on Vendetta #95. Danny is dressed casually, with his championship strapped around his waist and a microphone in his hand.

|CEDAR| "Looks like we're getting a little post main event treat. Here comes the man that successfully retained the World Heavyweight Championship against Razor Xtreme in one hell of a match last week."

|MILES| "I'm surprised he can even walk with all the brain damage he suffered in that match."

Danny makes his way to the ring with his usual arrogant strut, a smile seen on his face as he does so. As the fans continue to cheer for him, he jogs up the steel steps and enters the ring through the middle and top rope. He waits for the fans to quiet down a bit before speaking.

|DIAMOND| "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the XWA Heavyweight Champion of the Woooooorld, Danny Diamond!"

And again, the audience pops. Danny continues grinning as he nods, liking the response from the fans.

|DIAMOND| "Ah man, I feel good. Mentally, at least. My head is killing me right now, but that's fine. All that matters is that this World Heavyweight Championship is still wrapped around my waist. Razor came back to the XWA with his sights set on my gold. He thought he could reclaim his old glory at my expense. I proved him wrong. Not only did I beat Razor Xtreme - I made him tap out. He put up one hell of a fight but, in the end, I proved once again that I truly am the best. And now, for the first time ever, I head into the main event of XtremeMania!"

The fans cheer again, as Danny mentions XWA's biggest show of the year.

|DIAMOND| "Now, a lot of you know that XtremeMania's main event is usually a Tower of Doom match. This year will be different. I'm not one for the overly complicated matches, so I'll be headlining XtremeMania this year in one of the most brutal, yet simplistic matches ever created. I'll be defending my championship in a Japanese Deathmatch."

More cheering, this time for Diamond's announcement of the stipulation for his match at XtremeMania.

|DIAMOND| "No disqualification, no count-out. Simple, right? Yet this match has seen some of the most barbaric stuff in the history of professional wrestling. I figure it's only fitting, what with my opponent being the 'King of Xtreme'. Speaking of my opponent, Vladimir Strife--"

Danny is cut off with tremendous jeers at the mention of the XWA LionHeart Champion. Once again, Danny nods in agreement.

|DIAMOND| "Yeah, yeah. I don't much care for him either. That said, the guy has made a hell of an impact here in XWA. Only one loss since joining the roster and that's a loss he made up for by beating the man whom beat him in the King of Xtreme finals. Vladimir is impressive. He's also cold, sinister, comparable to the monsters I've met since my professional wrestling debut in 2009. He isn't too impressed with gold, like the kind around my waist. He prefers the simple things in life like punching a person in the face repeatedly until their facial features are unrecognizable."

Danny stops speaking for a moment, licking his lips. He clears his throat before continuing whilst looking straight into the camera.

|DIAMOND| "Vladimir, you're a monster. Quite simply put, you are a monster. Here's the thing, though. I've dealt with monsters before. I've dealt with them and I've beaten them. Just as I will do to you at XtremeMania next month, I have destroyed them. I've kinda made a career out of it, actually. So you may think this Japanese Deathmatch is right up your alley, but remember what I've done in this year alone. I've spent sixty minutes tearing the roof off of this place, twice, in two of the most brutal, barbaric matches in XWA history. One was against my very best friend in this world, the one man who understands me like no other. When that match was over, we were both bloody messes. If I'm willing to do that to a friend, just wait until you see what I'm willing to do to someone I don't care about in the slightest."

"The Prized Gem" looks down briefly, snickering to himself, before looking back up at the camera.

|DIAMOND| "You may be well known elsewhere in the wrestling industry, but in XWA, Vladdy, you're nothing. Until XtremeMania, you will remain nothing. But when our match comes - when the bell tolls and we lock eyes - I will make you famous. I'm going to make everybody remember you as the guy Danny Diamond defeated in his first ever XtremeMania main event. Your name will be synonymous with XtremeMania, but not for any good reasons. So, prepare yourself. Get ready because come XtremeMania, the king meets his God."

Danny drops the microphone as "Bat Country" hits the PA System. The fans cheer for the champion, whom exits the ring, his smirk still plastered on his face.

|CEDAR| "Danny is ready for Vladimir and it's going to happen in a Japanese Deathmatch! I can't wait!"

|MILES| "Fuck yes ferret."

The XWA logo appears at the bottom left side of the screen as the show fades out.

CLOSING SEGMENT | Danny Diamond - "What's a King to a God?"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1