HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leader "The Order: Act I, Scene I"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Leader "The Order: Act I, Scene I" Empty
PostSubject: Leader "The Order: Act I, Scene I"   Leader "The Order: Act I, Scene I" EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:48 am

Due: Saturday, August 31st at 11:59PM EDT (UTC -4 Hours)

Leader "The Order: Act I, Scene I" FJBloTX
Leader "The Order: Act I, Scene I" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leader "The Order: Act I, Scene I"   Leader "The Order: Act I, Scene I" EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:38 pm

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players

This historic quote from Shakespeare’s As You Like It appeared on the blank titantron, glaring ominously outward at the darkened arena. The members of the XWA Universe in attendance were in a mild state of confusion over the seemingly arbitrary text that had overtaken the screen before them and had halted the entire show, especially after the wild contest they’d witnessed just minutes prior. To add to their befuddlement, after the text had glowed ominously in the foreground for quite some time, the entire screen and PA system suddenly burst into a haze of static, the magnitude being great enough to cause the majority of the audience to cover their ears.

The entire arena began jeering overwhelmingly at the apparent technical difficulties the show was experiencing while Ted Cedar began frantically apologizing to the worldwide audience watching on television screens at home about the technical difficulties. Alas, the situation grew more hectic as the remaining lights in the arena and the screen powered off completely, engulfing everything in utter darkness. The crowd’s response transformed from boisterously upset to apprehensively quiet as genuine fear began to creep into their psyches; second after precious second moved forward, draining the vitality of the crowd until a slew of eerie, incomprehensible whispers began to pan in through the PA system. Their audibility increased exponentially and in inverse proportion to their comprehensibility, but the whispers came to a complete surcease as soon as a clear voice found its way into the speakers.

”Is it appropriate to look passed oppression as it occurs? Is it okay to be apathetic toward the injustices we encounter daily? Is it fine to act indifferently toward others’ suffering?”

The strange words took captive the attention of a worldwide audience and instilled a sense of bafflement among viewers and audience members. The voice continued in a very calming and almost loving manner, though it was quite apparent that something was off about it in tone.

”To understand the decay in modern times, you must look at those who have been oppressed and underappreciated. The immense talent this world has to offer is overshadowed by those who’ve had the political affiliations to climb to the very top of the mountain uninterrupted. As you may be able to predict, I represent those who have had no such opportunities and who have given up every part of themselves for their meager shares. Now, I understand speeches such as these have been replicated endlessly throughout the years, but I have no intentions of being a rebel or a figurehead for the counterculture. Rather, I shall paint a very vivid picture that represents the egregious errors you’ve all made in overlooking these outstandingly talented individuals.”’

The speakers ceased to emit any trace of the voice as everyone looked around aimlessly, attempting to make any sense of what was just heard. Before they could regain their bearings on reality, however, the voice spoke up for a final time.

”All the world’s a stage and all the men and women merely players; I have just become the scriptwriter and director. Welcome to The Order.”

The lights in the arena turned on immediately following his words and a collective sense of peril shrouded the arena. Had the next segment been delayed too much longer, panic may have run free in the stands.

Scene.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Leader "The Order: Act I, Scene I"   Leader "The Order: Act I, Scene I" EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:05 pm

Very interesting.

PostSubject: Re: Leader "The Order: Act I, Scene I"   Leader "The Order: Act I, Scene I" EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:13 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Leader "The Order: Act I, Scene I"   Leader "The Order: Act I, Scene I" EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:20 pm

When are you debuting again? Endure?

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leader "The Order: Act I, Scene I"   Leader "The Order: Act I, Scene I" EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:25 pm

The Order? Mmm. So I guess there's a group.

Really do look forward to your reveal.

Nice work again btw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leader "The Order: Act I, Scene I"   Leader "The Order: Act I, Scene I" EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:31 pm

Thanks, everyone! Your feedback is extremely appreciated.

As for my debut, I am not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Leader "The Order: Act I, Scene I"   Leader "The Order: Act I, Scene I" EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:07 pm

Something tells me you have amazing ability for writing/story telling.
Very intriguing promo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leader "The Order: Act I, Scene I"   Leader "The Order: Act I, Scene I" Empty

Back to top Go down

Leader "The Order: Act I, Scene I"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1