HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mike Tyson: I was abused

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Mike Tyson: I was abused Empty
PostSubject: Mike Tyson: I was abused   Mike Tyson: I was abused EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 10:44 am

Mike Tyson claims he was sexually abused as a child.

The 48-year-old retired boxer was ''snatched'' off the street when he was seven by an ''old man'', who he never saw again after the shocking one-time incident.

Speaking on SiriusXM's Opie Radio show, he said: ''He snatched me off the street. I was a little kid...[he was an] old man.

''He bullied me, sexually abused me and stuff. Never seen him again.''

Mike - who has been married three times and has six children - managed to escape but never told anyone what had happened.

He said: ''I just went on with my life.''

And the controversial sportsman - who spent three years in jail after being convicted of rape in 1992 - is unsure whether or not the attack changed him.

Asked if he had changed as a result of the abuse, he said: ''I don't know if it did or not.

''I don't always remember, but maybe I do but I don't. I'm not ashamed or embarrassed by it.''

The 'Hangover' actor recently admitted he used to share a drug dealer with the late Robin Williams, who committed suicide in August.

He said: ''I knew Robin. We'd meet each other. People that deal with this situation, we know each other. We all know each other. We meet each other. I've been at a meeting with him, yes.

''This is very interesting. When I met him he said, 'I was waiting for you.' And he started telling me about somebody I was purchasing something from ... You look up to Robin so in my mind I'm saying to myself, 'How does he know this low-life dealer that I know?' ''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mike Tyson: I was abused   Mike Tyson: I was abused EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 3:46 pm

Love Mikey to death. I got left hooks and right crosses for any fuXkers that talk badly about Mikey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mike Tyson: I was abused   Mike Tyson: I was abused EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 4:53 pm

Sorry Mike, this one incident doesnt make up for all the stupid shit youve done in the past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike Tyson: I was abused   Mike Tyson: I was abused Empty

Back to top Go down

Mike Tyson: I was abused

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1