HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status Empty
PostSubject: Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status   Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 10:18 am

Jeff Meacham of Talk Wrestling recently caught up with WWE part-timer Rob Van Dam, and you can watch the entire interview below.

On a WWE return, RVD had the following to say:

“Myself and Chris Jericho have kind of the same deal where we come and go with short term contracts that are timed around…what works best for us but also in agreement with what works best for them too. Right now, I just finished my contract at the end of September and I’m on off time right now. When I’m ready to go back, I most likely will do another run with WWE but there’s no guarantees, no obligations. It’s just kind of the common thought that that will happen. I definitely have some unfinished business to take care of.”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status   Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 11:13 am

Give RVD like a short 2 month US Title run, id mark out for that
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status   Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 11:30 am

Give RVD a bag of weed, he'd mark out for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status   Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 12:10 pm

Give the IWC more hopes on CM Punk's return. They'll mark out for that.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status   Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 12:27 pm

Give Mark top marks on his papers, he'd mark out for that. (Yay new game)
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status   Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:19 pm

Give... fuck you guys.

Anyway, I thought part timers should never be champ, Dead? I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status   Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:31 pm

Batman wrote:
Give... fuck you guys.

Not top champ, doesn't count.

De(ad)fence.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status   Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:33 pm

Lesnar's still champ and no one seems to care. I haven't seen Dead - or anyone else who attacked The Rock last year - attack Lesnar, and he's worked comparatively less dates.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status   Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:35 pm

I dislike Rock, but I wasn't particularly bothered by him being champ.

I apply the logic of "If I wasn't bothered by Dean rarely defending the US title, why should I care if the World Champ is a part-timer?"
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status   Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:42 pm

Batman wrote:
Lesnar's still champ and no one seems to care. I haven't seen Dead - or anyone else who attacked The Rock last year - attack Lesnar, and he's worked comparatively less dates.
Dude I don't even watch WWE anymore Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status   Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 2:00 pm

Batman wrote:
Give... fuck you guys.

RVD is there every week when he's under his part time deals. You give him a push when he's there, and right before he leaves, you phase him out during the stretch. Plus i said the US Title, and the midcard titles are meaningless right now so whats the problem?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status   Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 2:04 pm

RVD could be a good US champion, but maybe IC title will work best for him. Only because him being us champion would get in the way with my plans Funny
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status   Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 2:09 pm

Put the US title on anyone. Like that belt matters or anything I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status   Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 2:28 pm

With my 5 star award winning booking skills I can make all titles worth something.

Even the WCW cruiserweight tag team championships
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status   Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 2:32 pm

Batman wrote:
Give... fuck you guys.

Ahh c'mon, give the guy a break, will you? It's the US championship after all. Both that and the IC championship mean shit. Just like TNA's Television Title. So they don't count.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status   Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 2:39 pm

To be fair, I'm not against part timers winning titles in general. walk

Anyway, I'd agree with giving him the IC title over the US title. I think Rusev would be a perfect fit for the US title right now.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status   Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 2:39 pm

Batman wrote:

In my defense, I was watching WWE regularly when Rock was champion. I can't complain about Brock because I'm not watching.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status   Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 2:40 pm

Batman wrote:
To be fair, I'm not against part timers winning titles in general. walk

Anyway, I'd agree with giving him the IC title over the US title. I think Rusev would be a perfect fit for the US title right now.
Which he can drop it to Ryback at WM 31
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status   Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 2:41 pm

Rusev isnt even wrestling Ryback at Mania lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status   Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 2:43 pm

Shhhh Don't ruin my day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status   Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 8:44 am

US Title hasn't meant anything since Cesaro. Rusev will bring back meaning to it.

As for marking out, I wanna DS Punk(Damien Sandow) haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status   Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status Empty

Back to top Go down

Rob Van Dam Talks His Current WWE Status

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1