HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akira vs. Dwight Lights

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Akira vs. Dwight Lights Empty
PostSubject: Akira vs. Dwight Lights   Akira vs. Dwight Lights EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:45 am

Akira vs. Dwight Lights V588_zpsbe33a55e
Due: Saturday, August 31st at 11:59PM EDT (UTC -4 Hours)
Back to top Go down
Akira
Jobber
Akira

PostSubject: Re: Akira vs. Dwight Lights   Akira vs. Dwight Lights EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:00 pm

The following match puts Akira and Dwight Lights against each other. The winner will qualify to the First Blood Lone Wolf Match for the XWA Rising Star Division Championship at Endure. At Vendetta 57, both men were part of the 4-Way match that qualified Axel Anvil to the same Lone Wolf Match. Now, these two have another chance, and will compete against each other to get a place into that match.

DING DING DING!!!

The bell rings, starting the match. Akira and Lights get close to each other and start a clinch. After some seconds measuring their strength, Akira manages to move to Dwight's back and holds it for some time, applying pressure, trying to drive his opponent to the mat. After some time, Lights puts his arms into the hold, grabbing Akira's arms and forcing them out. Still holding one of Akira's arms, Dwight moves to the side and starts twisting it, inflicting a little damage. After some time, Akira gets out of the hold by rolling to the side Dwight was twisting his arm, and then he does the same arm twist to his opponent. While doing it, Akira hits some kicks to Dwight's chest, and then he drives Dwight to the ropes, doing an Irish whip from there to the ropes at the opposite side. Dwight bounces at the ropes and takes impulse to run back to the other side of the ring. In the center of the ring, Akira is waiting, and he hits his running opponent with a Shoulder Block, driving him to the canvas. Then, Akira runs to the ropes, taking impulse to run back towards Dwight, who doesn't let Akira do anything, hitting the same Shoulder Block that Akira did to him and sending Akira to the ground.

Ted Cedar - This match started well, good action!

Adam Dennis - But the end we all know, Dwight Lights for the win!

Ted - Oh, don't start that again...

Akira gets up after receiving Dwight's move, and both competitors get close to each other again. At this time, they start hitting strikes at each other. Akira hits one, Dwight hits one, and they continue on this strike exchange for some time. Punches, elbow strikes, kicks and every strike they can deliver. This battle of strikes continues until the moment Dwight blocks one of Akira's punches and starts delivering a combination of his own. He hits some punches to Akira's head and kicks to Akira's legs, to wear him down, and then he does an Irish Whip, sending Akira to the ropes. When Akira runs back from the ropes, Dwight jumps and hits both feet on Akira's chest, doing a standing Dropkick and making Akira fall on the mat. After that, Dwight gets up and doesn't let Akira move from where he is, quickly jumping and doing a standing Moonsault, followed by a pin attempt. The referee counts:

...and Akira kicks out after the two-count.

Dwight gets up after the unsuccessful pin attempt and tries to keep the momentum. He hits some kicks and stomps to Akira's body before getting him up and putting him in a Front Facelock position. From that he can do a DDT, or a Suplex, or some other move. However, Akira doesn't let him think much about it, as he starts to punch Dwight's body, trying to get free of that position. After some hits, Dwight is forced to break the hold, and Akira continues hitting punches and kicks to Dwight's midsection, before hitting a Dropkick to knock him down. Then, he tries to pin Dwight. Referee counts:

...and Dwight kicks out before 2.

After that pin attempt, Akira gets up and gets Dwight up, then he turns Dwight around and grabs him from behind. From that position, he lifts Dwight and throws him back, trying to hit a German Suplex, but Dwight manages to fall standing. Dwight then runs to the ropes, taking impulse, and runs back towards Akira, who turned around and is now facing him. Dwight hits Akira with a Running Clothesline, driving him to the ground. This is followed by a pinfall attempt. The referee starts counting:

2-- Akira kicks out at the moment the referee hits the mat for the second time.

Dwight gets up and gets Akira up too. Then, he puts Akira on the Front Facelock position again, and falls back to the mat, crashing Akira's head onto the canvas with a DDT. Then, he goes to the closest corner. He climbs up the top turnbuckle, with his back turned to the ring, and from there he jumps, spinning in the air and trying to hit Akira with a Moonsault. However, Akira manages to roll out of the way, and Dwight eats the canvas. The pain caused by that hard landing makes Dwight put both hands on his chest, the most damaged part of his body. Akira gets up and waits for Lights to get up. When he does it, Akira puts his right hand on Dwight's left shoulder, putting Dwight's right arm over Akira's right shoulder and grabbing his right thigh with the other hand, and then he lifts Dwight, falling back and moving Dwight's body to fall back-first onto the mat, doing an Exploder Suplex, followed by a pin attempt.

...and Dwight kicks out before the three-count.

Feeling that he can finish this match now, Akira gets up after the pin attempt and gets Dwight up as well. He grabs Dwight and lifts him, putting him on his shoulders, in a Fireman's Carry position. From there he can do his finishing move, the Area 11 V2. Before Akira can start doing anything, Dwight starts moving and hitting his elbow on Akira's face, making him lose balance and drop Dwight, who falls standing. Dwight runs to the ropes, taking impulse from them, and runs back towards Akira, trying to hit a Running Clothesline, but Akira ducks the move, running to the same ropes. In order to increase momentum, Dwight doesn't stop, and continues running towards the opposite ropes. Both men take impulse from the ropes and run towards each other. Before Dwight can do anything, Akira quickly jumps, hitting both feet on Dwight's chest, while his back is parallel to the ring. This is Akira's signature move, the Running Front Dropkick, the Lightning Strike.

Ted - Oh man, what a hard move! Dwight Lights must be in trouble right now!

Adam - Shut up, Ted! Lights can get out of this situation!

Akira gets up after the Lightning Strike and waits for Dwight to get up. When he does that, Akira puts him in the same position he did for the Exploder Suplex. However, at this time, to make things worse, Akira puts Dwight's right arm between his own legs, and holds it by the wrist with his left hand. In that position, Akira lifts Dwight and sends him shoulders-first to the mat, this way:

Spoiler:

Ted - OH MY GOD!! Akira just hit Dwight Lights with the Lightning Bolt Exploder!!!

Adam - No, this couldn't happen...

After hitting his secondary finishing move, Akira pins Dwight.

3!!!

The referee makes the signal, the bell rings, and the match is over.

DING DING DING!!!

Akira's theme, "Lazy Mind", starts playing, as Akira gets up from the pinfall and the referee raises his hand, and the fans cheer him out loud. Laura Watts announces the winner:

Laura Watts - Here's your winner: "Lightning Warrior"... AKIRA!!!

Ted - That's it! Akira did it! He's qualified to the Rising Star Division Championship match at Endure!!

Adam - I can't believe this happened... That old idiot is back to the RSD Title contention!

Ted - You have to admit that even after more than one year out of the ring, Akira still has what it takes to be competing in XWA!

Adam - But does he still have what it takes to be a championship contender? I don't think so.

After some time celebrating the victory while the crowd cheers him, Akira gets out of the ring, walking up the ramp and addressing some of his fans, and after going to the stage, he gets out of the arena, going backstage.
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Akira vs. Dwight Lights   Akira vs. Dwight Lights EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:53 pm

https://2img.net/h/i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l490/StaticDesign/V588_zpsbe33a55e.png

Second chances don’t come that often in the Xtreme Wrestling Alliance, particularly when championship opportunities are involved, so when the announcement was made that Dwight Lights and Akira would be competing for the final spot in the Lone Wolf Match at Endure, for the Rising Star Division Championship, it was a surprise all round. Vendetta returns from a much needed commercial break to what can only be described as a ‘dead’ crowd. The debuting Gems Of Islam had left a bad taste in the mouths of the fans, completely ruining the mood after a stellar match (between Drake Dysfunction and Robbie Reyes) and the general feeling in Orlando’s Amway Center is an unsettled one. After a general sweep of the fans, the cameras rest on the commentary panel of Ted Cedar and Adam Dennis once again, with Adam Dennis looking pissed, distracting himself with a few sheets of paper in front of him as the good Ted Cedar takes a breath.

Ted Cedar
Well ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Vendetta and we are… well…

Adam Dennis
Grateful, Ted.  We are grateful to be Americans, that’s all I am going to say and that’s all I am comfortable with saying quite frankly.  Let’s just move on shall we?  Who is up next, let’s get this show rolling.

Ted Cedar
Indeed Adam let’s, well folks coming up next we have Dwight Lights and Akira one on one, the winner taking the final spot in the Lone Wolf First Blood match at Endure.

Adam Dennis face-palms, dragging his fingers down his face as he collects himself.

Adam Dennis
Okay Ted, I have a problem with this.  Both these men were in a fatal four way match last week, qualifying for the very same RSD Championship match at Endure I might add, they both lost.  Do I think these two men should have a second chance at getting into the match?  Do I think this is a slap in the face to the rest of the roster?  In the end my personal opinions do not matter, I don’t run the show, I just cannot help but wonder what Axel Anvil thinks of this.

Ted Cedar
You can be sure Anvil is somewhere in the back watching on as are the rest of the competitors already in the Lone Wolf match, there is only one spot and two very gifted, very unique individuals are going to be fighting for it, right after the break.

( Subway commercial, other things people won’t buy )

We return from the quick break to the sounds of “Burn In My Light” by Mercy Drive already playing, Dwight on stage with a length of cable, stringed with fully-functioning light bulbs, raising them above his head in the over-done crucifix pose ala Chris Jericho, a quick shot of Akira glaring back at Dwight Lights indicating a jobber entrance… not cool.

HEY!! NOTHING YOU CAN SAY!!
NOTHING GONNA CHANGE WHAT YOU’VE DONE TO ME!
(HEY!) NOW IT’S TIME TO SHINE
I’M GONNA TAKE WHATS MINE
WHILE YOU’RE BURNING INSIDE MY LIGHT!

Still standing in the crucifix pose,Dwight Lights shakes his fists intensely,  before spinning around on his heel with a pump-kick as the lights dramatically shatter on the floor behind him. Dwight Lights steps down the ramp as arrogance swallows him whole,
with Akira shifting from boot to boot ringside (wait jobber entrance? When did that happen oh right!) before Dwight Lights skipsinto a reverse slide into the ring, coming to a halt and counting the arena lights before kipping up and sashaying around the ring like a crazy person.  

DING DING DING!!!

The bell rings and Dwight Lights uncharacteristically throws himself into the frontline, surprising Akira by belting forearms up in the face of his much larger foe which knock Akira backward into the ropes behind him, looking to take the lead as early as possible.  While the fiery offense catches Akira off guard, the self-professed “Lightning Warrior” recovers quickly, reaching out to snatch Dwight and throw him into the corner nearby, measuring Dwight for a right hand.  Emulating his boxing heroes, Lights nimbly bobs around  the long arms of Akira and  lashes him across the back with a stiff kick, stalling any offense from The Lightning Warrior then taking him by the wrist and slinging him with an Irish-Whip, Akira turns the tables with a counter offer of his own, propelling Dwight into the corner, Dwight crashes against it, melting from the corner and stepping directly into a massive CHOP across the chest from the Puroresu star and Dwight spins on his heels dramatically, suffering his first real blow for the evening, the impact producing an arena wide WOOOOOOOOO!! from the Orlando crowd.  

Ted Cedar
"Akira just chopped Dwight Lights chest hairs straight to hell."

Adam Dennis
"Akira is a big guy, I mean this guy has orang-utan arms compared to Dwight Lights.  I’d hate to be the unfortunate soul behind those windmills"

The punishing chop causes Dwight to lose a few steps and crumble upon one knee and Akira trawls him to his feet.  Dwight comes back on an impulse with a SURPRISE CHOP, looking to make Akira pay!  Having stumbled the Japanese goliath with the backhand savagery, making it ‘even’ Dwight then one-ups Akira in their competition with a spin-kick right in the kneepad, effectively cutting Akira down on one knee, before growling like a wild beast and ploughing Akira across the back of the head with a high calibre roundhouse kick, coming down on top of Akira as he falls to the mat with an opportunistic cover… One! Tw —but Akira thrusts free of his predicament, and Dwight scrambles onto his feet with a smirk as Akira sits up, shooting toward him with a dropkick and Akira, thinking quickly, throws himself upon his back once more, Dwight whizzing over him completely, desperately trying to scramble back upon his feet only Akira boots him across the back of the head!

Ted Cedar
"I guess you could call it an impressive opening exchange between these two men, its very tit for tat."

Adam Dennis
"Expensive error for Dwight Lights, I’m loving this very Puroresu like match by the way."

Unlike Dwight, Akira doesn’t bother with the pin and instead walks over to the ropes and leans against them massaging his head in discomfort, watching on as Dwight Lights picks himself up, clasping his head also.   Both Akira and Dwight glare at one another with almost exactly the same injuries, the action somewhat resetting as they stare one another down, Dwight watches on with his hands on his hips, nods to Akira and both men slowly begin to circle one another in the centre of the ring, back to basics and the crowd cheer them on.  The smaller, faster Dwight shifts from boot to boot as he closes in on Akira and dives for the leg however Akira  snags him with not quite a front Facelock, cocking one leg over Dwight to turn Dwight’s dive into an opportunity for a rear waistlock.  

Adam Dennis
"German Suplex time!!!"

Ted Cedar
"It would seem that way Adam, it’s interesting to see Akira demonstrating some technical skills, he’s usually more of a striker."

Adam Dennis
"Don’t you ruin this dramatic German Suplex moment for me, Ted!!"

Adam Dennis never gets to see his suplex, as Dwight shifts his weight in the early stages to bring himself back down upon the mat before he could be blasted, causing Akira to change his game plan and instead charge Dwight toward the corner, Lights lifts his legs to mule kick the middle turnbuckle and push the action back in his favour, tearing free of his bind to twist Akira into a hammerlock, but Akira throws himself forward and by extension lifsts Dwight Lights from the mat, before absolutely ramming Dwight into the turnbuckles!  The crowd go “OOOHHHHH” as Dwight Lights bounces from the middle turnbuckle and back into the ring, Akira already running the ring to bounce off the far ropes and wreck Dwight with an explosive running lariat!  Dwight Lights performing a complete flip around the arm of Akira before crashing down across the mat

Adam Dennis
“In my best Japanese voice possible… LARIATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

Ted Cedar
“Akira just decapitating Dwight Lights with that lariat, oh my goodness that was brutal!!"

This time Akira looks to reap victory from the impact, dropping down and covering Dwight Lights.  One! Two!! Thrr—NO! Dwight Lights didn’t kick-out nor did he get a shoulder up and Akira cocks his eyebrows at match official Ryu Sanu,  who points to Dwight’s foot on the rope!  Akira shakes his head and quickly rises to his feet, pulling Dwight Lights up with him, taking Dwight and slinging him into the corner with a mighty irish whip, taking the moment for Dwight to crash into the corner before charging at him with a war cry   and dropkicking Dwight Lights to hell, Dwight sinking flat on his backside against the rings corner and the crowd know what’s coming next…

Adam Dennis
"Is it getting hot in here, coz I can feel a HEATWAVE coming!”

Ted Cedar
"Set your DVR’S on now, this is about to get hot!"

Akira gets the crowd involved, gesturing at them to cheer as loud as they can as he throws a glare Dwight’s way, charging at Dwight for the running  Facewash and ploughing through him!  Dwight is still seated and laid out along the middle rope, had it been any other situation he could almost pass off as comfortably sleeping, and Akira looks to end this by grabbing Dwight by the legs and heaving him backwards, bending Lights into a Boston Crab.  Dwight is bent ridiculously, his anguish drowned out by a soundtrack of cheers from the crowd!  Lights screams in pain as the torturous submission overcomes him, pushing forward but with the body weight of Akira on top of him, it is a long and arduous road to the ring ropes, particularly when Akira modifies the submission mid-application with his foot down on the back, riddling Dwight Lights with pain.

Adam Dennis
"I believe Akira calls this the Shock Lock, bending Dwight Lights something… well… shocking!”

Ted Cedar
"Everyone does Boston Crabs now, it seems to be a general thing.  When you see one done right, it is really worth watching… like this one right now."

Dwight Lights contemplates defeat, bashing his fist down upon the mat he inches toward the ropes but his movements are limited, leaving him to only stretch for the ropes and just hope he contacts something only barely able to brush the ropes and grasp hold of them, forcing the referee to stop the submission.  Akira reluctantly complies and throws Dwight’s legs down, stepping around the ring with his hands at his hips and casting a glare back at Lights, before his eyes meet the turnbuckle and a glint of inspiration flashes in his eye, simply raising a finger in the air and pointing to the turnbuckle.  It was time to fly!  The crowd lift as The Lightning Warrior ascends well into dangerous territory, dramatically balancing out for a big splash, he flies… and smacks belly first across the mat as Dwight manages to roll backwards in a reverse somersault, only to roll forward once again and lock in the deadly REGENERATE Koji Clutch!!!

Dwight Lights
‘REGENERAAAATE!!! REGENERRRAAAAAATE!!!”

Dwight Lights has Akira trapped in his submission finisher now, bundling Akira with his leg-sling crossface and choking The Lighting Warrior out in a dramatic fashion.  Akira begins to fade, but forces himself to fight back nonetheless and nudges across the mat, reaching for the ropes, dragging Dwight across the ring with him with an impressive feat of fortitude, finally grabbing the ropes and snatching hold of them, and Dwight Lights shakes his head screaming “HE’LL TAP!! HE’LL *EDIT* TAP!” and continues jerking on Akira’s neck but down comes the disqualification threat as Ryu Sanu does his job. One! Two!! Three!!!  Four!!!! Fiiiv— Dwight reluctantly releases Akira and rises to his feet with a grin across his face, running his thumb across his throat in an unusual fashion as Akir props himself on all fours, his eyes levelling with those of Dwight Lights as Dwight edges closer and smashes Akira in the temple with a stiff kick that would make Tajiri proud, lying back across Akira’s chest with his hands behind his head sarcastically.  One! Two!! Thre – AKIRA KICKS OUT and Dwight Lights is stunned!

Adam Dennis
"In the words of my boy Rocky Balboa, it aint over till it’s over!”

Ted Cedar
"What a stiff kick, I really did think that was all she wrote for Akira and Dwight Lights is…. well…."

Adam Dennis
"PISSED!  He’s pissed Ted!”
Dwight Lights claws his face in frustration and bellows his rage into the arena air, wrenching Akira from the mat yet Akira kicks Dwight in the gut, scooping him across his shoulders for the Area 11 V2!  Dwight scratches the eyes before any real revolutions could occur, landing just behind Akira… Akira turns around in surprise, but Dwight had already begun spinning on his heel to SMASH Akira’s face in with the rolling elbow he calls UNPLUGGED!  Akira is flattened across the mat as the horrified audience gasp in shock and Dwight Lights pulls Akira into a seated position, sits on his shoulders and bends Akira brilliant with the stump puller!!!  Akira cannot help but succumb to the excruciating pain, tapping furiously on the mat and Dwight throws Akira down with a malevolent smirk, glaring at the camera as the bell rings in the distance.

DING DING DING!!!

“Here is your winner, by submission… DWIGHT LIGHTS!”

Dwight Lights throws up both arms and grins to the world, shouting “BEST IN THE WORRRRRLD!!!” as he grins, Akira rolling out of the ring behind him and dropping to the floor leaving Dwight to parade in the ring shamelessly as his own music blares through the P.A and the show goes on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akira vs. Dwight Lights   Akira vs. Dwight Lights Empty

Back to top Go down

Akira vs. Dwight Lights

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1