HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against…

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against… Empty
PostSubject: Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against…   Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against… EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 10:23 am

John Cena defeated Randy Orton at WWE Hell in a Cell to earn another shot at Brock Lesnar and the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Their match lasted nearly 25 minutes, featured multiple “RKO outta nowhere” spots, but eventually ended with John Cena’s Attitude Adjustment off the top turnbuckle, through a table.

The rematch between Cena and Brock Lesnar was made official, as the 15-time champion had a stare-down with Paul Heyman after his Hell in a Cell match.The date for their next collision is still unknown, but will likely come at either next month’s Survivor Series PPV, or the Royal Rumble in January.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against…   Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against… EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 10:29 am

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against…   Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against… EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 11:59 am

I really wanted Orton to win, especially after how epic he was on RAW last week, but the match was still amazing and featured one of my personal favorite RKOs.

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against…   Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against… EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 12:27 pm

people should have known this was going to happen. Orton and Rollins are going to feud since they pretty much gave it away at the end of raw.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against…   Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against… EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 12:50 pm

^That's silly. Both could have happened. In fact, had Orton beat Cena, and had the match won vs Brock only for Rollins to stop/screw over Orton, that would be the perfect way to transition into an Orton/Rollins feud.

Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against… FJBloTX
Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against… Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against…   Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against… EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 1:28 pm

^Yep, and you'd have between now and Orton vs. Brock (which I'm guessing would be Survivor Series) to start turning Orton face.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against…   Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against… EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 1:31 pm

they gave away what they are going to do. Brock Vs Orton isn't in the plans right now. Besides for that to happen they would have had to wait until The Royal Rumble. Pretty Orton would have to forget about Seth stomping his head on RAW. Besides it has to be clear that Cena was going to win. After their match at Night of champions, there was no way WWE wasn't going to continue the Brock vs Cena feud. The only way we are going to see Brock vs Orton is in the Feb. PPV.

Last edited by Bill Lampjaw on Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against…   Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against… EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 1:32 pm

I was hoping for Orton as well. Good thing I knew better though when I made my PPV predictions in XWAP for shizzle ma nizzl

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against…   Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against… EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 1:47 pm

Orton should of won, but that match was the same snoozefest you see any other time from them. Crowd wasnt into it at ALL.

inb4 people cry about my opinion
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against…   Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against… EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 2:04 pm

It's hard to get into something with a few weeks of build Thirsty Mofos

Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against…   Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against… EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 2:16 pm

inb4 Dead says something retar--Oh, I'm late.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against…   Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against… EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 2:43 pm

I don't think Dead saw the same match I did. I just finished watching it, and the crowd was insanely into it, excellent match. By far the best match between Cena and Orton.

To prove how stupid Dead's point was, every time the crowd got into it, me and Snoopz joked about how dead the crowd was. needless to say, we ended up saying that alot.

I'm glad the crowd decided to actually give it a chance. If it had been in Chicago or Philidelphia, they would have never given the match a chance.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against…   Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against… EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 2:45 pm

I tried to watch but my internet was too poopy Sad

Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against…   Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against… EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 2:08 am

The crowd was into it, wtf Dead Shaking Head

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against…   Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against… Empty

Back to top Go down

Brock Lesnar Will Defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title Against…

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1