HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AJ Lee Asked About Joining the Cast of Total Divas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

AJ Lee Asked About Joining the Cast of Total Divas Empty
PostSubject: AJ Lee Asked About Joining the Cast of Total Divas   AJ Lee Asked About Joining the Cast of Total Divas EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 3:44 pm

Ahead of her match against Paige at the Hell in a Cell this Sunday, Divas Champion AJ Lee appeared as a guest this week on Turnbuckle Weekly with Chuck Carroll. 

Lee was asked about whether she would ever consider joining the cast of Total Divas and she was adamant that would never happen. 

"It's been well documented for the second season they tried to get me on board. I'm not interested in being famous. I'm interested in doing my job and doing it well and that's wrestling and that's what I love," AJ said. "I could do it, but I wouldn't do it. I'm just happy being who I am on TV two days a week and on live events and then going into my private life, and into my little hole in the middle of nowhere and having no one talk to me about my private life." 

She also said she was happy that Paige would be joining the cast next season. 

They spoke a lot about her in-ring chemistry with Paige as well as their friendship outside of WWE. 

She asked whether there was any animosity toward Paige from veterans after she won the Divas title in her debut. She said no, because her debut was perfectly timed because the AJ character had been talking crap for about a year and just defeated every Diva on the roster a night earlier in the inaugural Vickie Guerrero Battle Royal. So, new blood was definitely needed. 

"We needed something to give the division a kick in the butt and Paige is perfect for that," she said.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

AJ Lee Asked About Joining the Cast of Total Divas Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee Asked About Joining the Cast of Total Divas   AJ Lee Asked About Joining the Cast of Total Divas EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 6:56 pm

AJ sounds awesome. No wonder Punk married her.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

AJ Lee Asked About Joining the Cast of Total Divas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1