HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bo Dallas On His WWE Run, Winning The NXT Championship & Developing His Character, Would He Ever Face His Brother Bray Wyatt?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Bo Dallas On His WWE Run, Winning The NXT Championship & Developing His Character, Would He Ever Face His Brother Bray Wyatt? Empty
PostSubject: Bo Dallas On His WWE Run, Winning The NXT Championship & Developing His Character, Would He Ever Face His Brother Bray Wyatt?   Bo Dallas On His WWE Run, Winning The NXT Championship & Developing His Character, Would He Ever Face His Brother Bray Wyatt? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:26 pm

WWE’s most “inspirational” Superstar, Bo Dallas, recently talked with the Liverpool Echo about a number of topics, including his NXT championship run and current WWE run, the possibility of facing his brother, Bray Wyatt, and much more.

You can read a few excerpts below:

Bo Dallas On His NXT Championship reign, and how the fans reacted afterwards:

“I had a great time, I had the opportunity to become NXT Champion, and with that to grow. There was no moment or time where I was like ’this is what’s happening’, I was just kind of listening and feeling what was going on and constantly changing, and it kind of morphed into what I am today through trial and error, and I had a blast doing it.”

Bo Dallas on his WWE run:

“So far it’s been great. I’m going to continue to evolve and get better, and take everything that happens and make the best out of it with a positive attitude. I’m not going to stop. I’m not positive my feud with Jack Swagger will continue, I’ve got a little bit of a rivalry going on with Mark Henry right now, I’m not sure where that’s going, but we’ve developed a heated history over the past episodes of Raw and Main Event.”

Would Bo ever face his brother, Bray Wyatt?

“I think that sounds great, it’s something I would love to do. No-one can ever say what is going to happen in the future, but we’ll see, only time will tell. It’s definitely a possibility.”

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/whats-on/wwe-superstar-bo-dallas-nxt-7956202
Back to top Go down

Bo Dallas On His WWE Run, Winning The NXT Championship & Developing His Character, Would He Ever Face His Brother Bray Wyatt?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1