HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S4.) Akira Kobayashi | "Black Heart"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

S4.) Akira Kobayashi | "Black Heart" Empty
PostSubject: S4.) Akira Kobayashi | "Black Heart"   S4.) Akira Kobayashi | "Black Heart" EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:12 am

DUE: Friday, October 31st at 11:59PM EDT.

FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

S4.) Akira Kobayashi | "Black Heart" Empty
PostSubject: Re: S4.) Akira Kobayashi | "Black Heart"   S4.) Akira Kobayashi | "Black Heart" EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:02 pm

The screen cuts to a shot of a press conference, with a small note at the bottom of the screen mentioning that it was recorded just prior to Rage. Behind a table sits Akira Kobayashi, wearing a black suit with his Cruiser-X title laid out in front of him. He has a microphone on his lapel, and sat down in front of him are about a dozen reporters, VIPs, and fans. Besides Akira sits an XWA official As the camera zooms in on Akira the official points to a man down at the front, signalling it's time for the questions.

Reporter: Akira, tonight you fa-

Akira sighs loudly and shakes his head at the reporter with a glint of annoyance in his eyes, causing him to stop talking.

Akira: I have a match soon, so if I have to be here I'll do it my way. No questions, just listen.

The room is hushed, and although the XWA official looks slightly confused he doesn't call on anybody else to ask questions.

Akira: A few weeks ago I defeated Vladimir Strife. I beat him fairly, and I beat him brutally. He got given a second chance in this tournament, something which I did not get, and more importantly did not need.

Every word Akira says is deliberate, and coated with an ice cold venom that silences the reporters.

Akira: So why should I have to face him again? More importantly, why the hell should I respect him? As a wrestler I know what he can do, but I don't fear him, not one bit. I've already destroyed him, I've already proven to both of us who is better. So now, in our "I quit" match, all that really matters is how long it will take for him to accept it. Five minutes? Ten? Thirty? When will Vladimir say those two words, and make me the King of Xtreme? He's tough, he can wrestle, but he has no chance. And that's all that it comes down to. We both know...we all know, how it'll end. I'll tear him apart, piece by piece, bit by bit, with no mercy. It may take some time, but eventually there will come a point in the match where Vladimir has to make a choice - give up, or spend the rest of his life in a wheel chair. And when that point comes, for his sake, I hope he accepts what we both already know.

Akira grabs his belt and stands up, holding the title down by his side. He makes his way down from the raised platform and walks out of the room as photographers take as many pictures as possible.
Back to top Go down

S4.) Akira Kobayashi | "Black Heart"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1