HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taryn Terrell Won’t Tone Down Her Wrestling Style, Relationship With Dixie Carter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Taryn Terrell Won’t Tone Down Her Wrestling Style, Relationship With Dixie Carter Empty
PostSubject: Taryn Terrell Won’t Tone Down Her Wrestling Style, Relationship With Dixie Carter   Taryn Terrell Won’t Tone Down Her Wrestling Style, Relationship With Dixie Carter EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 2:06 pm

Taryn Terrell talked to The Mirror in the United Kingdom.

Among the topics were her becoming a new mother, her wrestling style and much more. Below are some highlights of the interview.

On potentially toning her style down:

“I wish I could say yes, I’m going to tone it down, but I can’t. I’ve got my baby in the back of my mind, I know have to go home and take care of her, but at the same time, what I do in the ring is special and the matches that I’ve had with Gail are magic. I’m not going to take that away from the fans, or my passion – so I do have my baby at the back of my mind, I do everything I can to be safe out there, but what I love is doing the crazy stuff.”

On her relationship with Dixie Carter:

“There’s that connection and understanding with Dixie. I don’t know if I had a child and I was with another company, if I’d be able to come back and do exactly what I’ve done. If I can’t be as active on a certain day or if there’s an opportunity I can’t take advantage of because I have a child at home, they understand.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/wrestling/tna-wrestlings-taryn-terrell-wont-4390183
Back to top Go down

Taryn Terrell Won’t Tone Down Her Wrestling Style, Relationship With Dixie Carter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1