HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An eFed idea...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

An eFed idea... Empty
PostSubject: An eFed idea...   An eFed idea... EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:13 am

So I came up with this in my sleep. And if people enjoy it, I kind of want to do it.

Asylum Battlegrounds Wrestling

Now it's not your typical eFed. How it works would be like this:

There will be no crowd. The audience watches from home, in a pub, online, whatever it may be. Why? The location is in an abandoned asylum.

The GM would be Shade because fuck yes.

PPVs wouldn't occur in the asylum. PPVs would occur in regular arenas, allowing for crowd reactions/interactions.

The two commentators would be in a safe location somewhere in the asylum.

There won't be just one location to fight in. There would be three:

The first is the courtyard. A four-sided square ring in the middle of a large field. Therefore, no objects to really interact with. This would be the most tame option.

The second is the cell unit. A four-sided square ring in the center of a hallway where there are four steel doors on each side. The doors cannot be locked, but in each room is a weapon - sometimes hidden under the bed. Which, by the way, can be used as a weapon itself. There would also be windows with bars on it. And if you guessed correctly, the barred windows can be used as a weapon.

The third is the empty swimming pool. There would be no ring. Nothing but a ten-foot deep pool that goes out 25-feet in both directions. There would be a ladder to escape, where if a wrestler managed to, would be weapons upon weapons. Pinfalls can occur anywhere in this situation.

In other words, this shit would be extremely hardcore. You don't have to be insane to wrestle here, although some people obviously would be. And since it's Shade, he would add some gimmicked matches here and there. Such as the courtyard being littered with thumbtacks everywhere.

In terms of posting, it wouldn't be turned-based. However, there would be a word cap. Not limit, but cap. Some matches would be 750 words at the most.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

An eFed idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An eFed idea...   An eFed idea... EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:15 am

It seems interesting, but you would have to find the right group to do it.

An eFed idea... FJBloTX
An eFed idea... Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

An eFed idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An eFed idea...   An eFed idea... EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:55 pm

Moved to XWA Universe section.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

An eFed idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An eFed idea...   An eFed idea... EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:46 pm

... Why?

An eFed idea... FJBloTX
An eFed idea... Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

An eFed idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An eFed idea...   An eFed idea... EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:50 pm

I would have left it in the Lounge, considering it has jack to actually do with this fed...
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

An eFed idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An eFed idea...   An eFed idea... EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:52 pm

Yeah That

An eFed idea... FJBloTX
An eFed idea... Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

An eFed idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An eFed idea...   An eFed idea... EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:57 pm

It was an idea for a fed so I just moved it here. Serious discussion y'know
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

An eFed idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An eFed idea...   An eFed idea... EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:00 pm

I'm not complaining, I just wanted to know why. Funny Makes sense

An eFed idea... FJBloTX
An eFed idea... Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

An eFed idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An eFed idea...   An eFed idea... EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:27 pm

Damn it guises >_<
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

An eFed idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An eFed idea...   An eFed idea... EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:28 pm

What you complaining about?

An eFed idea... FJBloTX
An eFed idea... Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

An eFed idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An eFed idea...   An eFed idea... EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:17 pm

I think this could work for a PPV all in itself. With different matches happening in different areas based on their importance. Like a serious blood feud could happen in the third option. While the norm would happen in the tame option.

The fed itself would be interesting, but the concept would run thin quick unless more was added as time went on.
Back to top Go down

An eFed idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An eFed idea...   An eFed idea... EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:37 am

Myke wrote:
So I came up with this in my sleep. And if people enjoy it, I kind of want to do it.

Asylum Battlegrounds Wrestling

Now it's not your typical eFed. How it works would be like this:

There will be no crowd. The audience watches from home, in a pub, online, whatever it may be. Why? The location is in an abandoned asylum.

The GM would be Shade because fuck yes.

PPVs wouldn't occur in the asylum. PPVs would occur in regular arenas, allowing for crowd reactions/interactions.

The two commentators would be in a safe location somewhere in the asylum.

There won't be just one location to fight in. There would be three:

The first is the courtyard. A four-sided square ring in the middle of a large field. Therefore, no objects to really interact with. This would be the most tame option.

The second is the cell unit. A four-sided square ring in the center of a hallway where there are four steel doors on each side. The doors cannot be locked, but in each room is a weapon - sometimes hidden under the bed. Which, by the way, can be used as a weapon itself. There would also be windows with bars on it. And if you guessed correctly, the barred windows can be used as a weapon.

The third is the empty swimming pool. There would be no ring. Nothing but a ten-foot deep pool that goes out 25-feet in both directions. There would be a ladder to escape, where if a wrestler managed to, would be weapons upon weapons. Pinfalls can occur anywhere in this situation.

In other words, this shit would be extremely hardcore. You don't have to be insane to wrestle here, although some people obviously would be. And since it's Shade, he would add some gimmicked matches here and there. Such as the courtyard being littered with thumbtacks everywhere.

In terms of posting, it wouldn't be turned-based. However, there would be a word cap. Not limit, but cap. Some matches would be 750 words at the most.

What do you guys think?

That sounds awesome. 

You should give it a test run.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

An eFed idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An eFed idea...   An eFed idea... EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:30 am

If that were to ever happen, I'd use a Batman face character or a Joker heel character. 8)

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An eFed idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An eFed idea...   An eFed idea... Empty

Back to top Go down

An eFed idea...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top