HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Top 10 Hype Songs?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Your Top 10 Hype Songs? Empty
PostSubject: Your Top 10 Hype Songs?   Your Top 10 Hype Songs? EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 8:57 pm

I think everyone, or at least a lot of people, have certain songs they like to listen to in order to get pumped up / hyped up for something.

Examples for myself... while running or working out, ALWAYS before my baseball games back in high school, before mostly any other kind of big events, sometimes before/during/after I watch a big game for one of my favorite teams, etc. Might not even be songs you truly like but just something that really gets you hyped up for whatever reason(s). I actually have a pretty big playlist for these songs on spotify. Funny

So based on the last couple of times I've worked out, my top 10 currently would probably be:

Yeah! - Usher
Alive - P.O.D.
Lean Back - Terror Squad
The Beast - Tech N9ne
Hell Yeah - Rev Theory
Salt Shaker - Ying Yang Twins
How You Like Me Now - Hopsin
Get Back & Furiously Dangerous - Ludacris
Invincible - Adelitas Way
& very recently been feeling Get Ur Freak On and On & On by Missy Elliot after hearing the second one on NBA2K's playlist. Funny

Generally the type of music that hypes me up: shitty rap with a good beat walk

This list is pretty weak based on any criteria tho, I've just gotten sick of a lot of other better songs. But I've been listening to a lot of these too much in the past year+ so I'll prob get sick of all/most of these sooner rather than later. I already am for a few of these too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Your Top 10 Hype Songs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10 Hype Songs?   Your Top 10 Hype Songs? EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 8:58 pm

Ludacris = awesome for hype songs

Hopsin & Eminem too even though I only have 1 song between the 2 on that list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com

Your Top 10 Hype Songs?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1