HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Una Foden expecting a boy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Una Foden expecting a boy Empty
PostSubject: Una Foden expecting a boy   Una Foden expecting a boy EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:30 am

Una Foden is expecting a baby boy.

The Saturdays singer admits she was "taken aback" to learn she and spouse Ben Foden are going to have a brother for their two year old daughter Aoife Belle but the rugby player had been convinced from the beginning they would have a son.

She said: "Ben was adamant from the moment we knew we'd conceived again that we were having a boy.

"I was convinced I was carrying a girl, mainly because this pregnancy is so similar to last time.

"I was actually a little bit taken aback when we found out we were going to have a son. But now I'm over the moon and can't wait to meet our little boy."

The 'All Fired Up' singer also laughed off speculation she and bandmates Rochelle Humes, Frankie Bridge, Vanessa White, and Mollie King are planning to go their separate ways because some of the group have been working on other projects.

The 33-year-old beauty insisted to Britain's HELLO! magazine: "If that was what we wanted, we would be honest about it and say so.

"We're always going to be The Saturdays. None of us wants the group to end. So while we'll go off and do our own things, it will always be in conjunction with what The Saturdays have going on. We're definitely not splitting up."

Ben, 29, recently revealed his daughter is excited about being a big sister.

He said: "Aoife knows something's going on.

"Una shows her tummy and tells her there's a baby in there and she kisses it.

"She sort of understands. She's really good with other kids. I think she's desperate to have a brother or sister to play with."
Back to top Go down

Una Foden expecting a boy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1